single man's point of view

Options
polo571
polo571 Posts: 708 Member
The more I lose and the better shape I get in I love watching women who are workout warriors and find myself laughing and not liking the bimbos who are at the gym to flaunt there stuff. I also find I gravitate to people who know the struggle and are consistent. Do people think this is appreciation? Or keeping me motivated? Anyone else think like this? It's kinda cool when you sit back and think about how the mind works with weighloss and motivation.

Replies

• cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes yes!! i've actually found myself dressing a bit frumpier so as to not be labeled as a bimbo when i'm going into the weight room. i also totally appreciate people who are sweating and panting (not obnoxiously) and obviously working their butts off. i try not to feel superior to the people dressed to the 9s, batting eyelashes, and throwing seductive looks, but it def takes some effort :D nice post!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Yes, I avoid men who watch the mirror and grunt for no reason in the gym.

I look a tramp when I workout and bimbos do my head in. Wear a sports bra, get a sweat on or get out of the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!