horse

Options
2»

Replies

• donnabirch123
    Options
    at the moment i have 2 horses on my own yard, an 18.3hh chestnut, and a 17.3hh coloured, i got them both when they where 3 and have done all the work myself, love them so much,
  • rachit1974
    rachit1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 4, 3 ponies for my daughter (spoilt child!) and my own that I ride. We try to ride at least 4-5 times a week, no school at home so mostly out hacking and try to get a bit of faster work in where I can. Off competing with the ponies most weekends so trying to fit time in to get back into my white jods myself (after losing a few more llbs first!)
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I ride someone else's horse! :)
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have two.
  • sarahu8226
    sarahu8226 Posts: 38
    Options
    I don't have any right now. I used to have 4-6 at a time, plus clients horses. Used to train and give lessons and all that stuff :) Miss it terribly, but it is nice having a job that pays all the bills!!
  • springjane
    springjane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have five!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I LOVE horses. Growing up we had a Horse Fair next to use and I use to take lessons. I grew up hoping to one day own a horse.
    That has never happened. We now have friends who own about 4 horses and they let me come ride whenever I want.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    if it wasn't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college

http://comedians.jokes.com/lewis-black/videos/lewis-black---college-horse/
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    my aunt has a horse ive been around since i was 10. bought her at 1 year old. shes beautiful now. she palamino quarter and paint broodmare. she has a tiny spot that only counts for paint breeding. i dont usually care about pedigree, but my aunt traced her back to Man o' War. thought that was cool.
  • Hayley7611
    Hayley7611 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have 5 horses just for myself. Wouldn't trade them for the world! There are pics of a few on my profile
  • Flamenquero
    Flamenquero Posts: 132
    Options
    I have an iron horse. A motorcycle ;)
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't own one, but I do ride twice a week- a 20 year old Thoroughbred gelding, Mac, and a 17 year old Mustang mare, Rosie.

I ride dressage and am starting to prepare for my first competition (at 31!). I took up riding as an adult, having never been around horses or ridden as a kid. It is THE reason that I started getting in shape. The rewards have been so great!

Please add me if your a horse lover/rider- Equestrians inspire me!!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have 2!
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 3, a thoroughbred, a quarterhorse and a standardbred. My two favorite things are riding and the gym!
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wish I had one, you're all so lucky!

I've ridden lessons for about 12 years (ages 3-12 and 20-22)...not anymore though!