~HELLO...I AM NEW HERE~

Options
Hi. My name is Brandy and this is my very first day on here. My trainer, Stacey (who is fabulous), turned me on to this site in order to help count my calories, track my weight loss progress, etc. I have done a bit of "checking out" of this site and it seems really neat. I really like the way I can keep track of my calories/food intake.

I am a 31 year old, happily married (for 13 years) mother of two wonderful children, aged 13 and 7. I have been skinny (well skinny fat as Stacey calls it) for my entire life. I could always eat absolutely anything I wanted without showing a pound of it. However, and yep you guessed it, I hit that WALL (as they say) and now have a little junk in the trunk....lol!! Everyone around me says that I was way too skinny and that I look great now. So why don't I feel that way? I'll tell you ~ because I have larger breasts (don't get me wrong b/c those are great!!), more junk in the trunk (more like ALL of grandma's quilts and the supplies to make them), my 6 pack is completely gone gone gone, and everything to me needs to be tightened and quickly!! Yes, I am that person that figured I would stay skinny forever without any problem and without ever hitting what they called a gym (because that place was for those health nuts and all) but guess what....I'm going to that place they call the gym and am going to try the classes and with any luck tighten up granny's quilts back here (lol)! Yeah, at least I have a sense of humor about it right? Sure, that's only when I am fully clothed and well I just don't have any other choice right? I did it so why be so ugly about it to the world. I have to fix/undo what I have done to myself, not only for me but for my children and definitely for my poor husband. He is the absolute best man in the whole world, honestly (he cooks, cleans, changed diapers, you name it he helps to do it), and I feel that he deserves the itty bitty little thing he married and fell in love with you know (but with some more boobs would be ok with him I am sure....lol). So if for nothing or no one else, I am doing this for him first and foremost and then for myself. Just having him in my thoughts as Stacey is telling me to do 5 minutes backwards on this machine, 5 minutes on that machine, drink water water water, take 3 classes a week, etc (LMAO) will get me through it.....hey I'm not knocking her because I want her to ride my junk in the trunk *kitten* like there's no tomorrow (and yeah, until all of the junk is gone).

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Wish me luck b/c I start my first class tonight and if I can get out of bed & walk tomorrow, so I can come to work, I will be stopping by so maybe I will catch you all then!!

~Brandy

Replies

• brandyb1995
    Options
    Hi. My name is Brandy and this is my very first day on here. My trainer, Stacey (who is fabulous), turned me on to this site in order to help count my calories, track my weight loss progress, etc. I have done a bit of "checking out" of this site and it seems really neat. I really like the way I can keep track of my calories/food intake.

I am a 31 year old, happily married (for 13 years) mother of two wonderful children, aged 13 and 7. I have been skinny (well skinny fat as Stacey calls it) for my entire life. I could always eat absolutely anything I wanted without showing a pound of it. However, and yep you guessed it, I hit that WALL (as they say) and now have a little junk in the trunk....lol!! Everyone around me says that I was way too skinny and that I look great now. So why don't I feel that way? I'll tell you ~ because I have larger breasts (don't get me wrong b/c those are great!!), more junk in the trunk (more like ALL of grandma's quilts and the supplies to make them), my 6 pack is completely gone gone gone, and everything to me needs to be tightened and quickly!! Yes, I am that person that figured I would stay skinny forever without any problem and without ever hitting what they called a gym (because that place was for those health nuts and all) but guess what....I'm going to that place they call the gym and am going to try the classes and with any luck tighten up granny's quilts back here (lol)! Yeah, at least I have a sense of humor about it right? Sure, that's only when I am fully clothed and well I just don't have any other choice right? I did it so why be so ugly about it to the world. I have to fix/undo what I have done to myself, not only for me but for my children and definitely for my poor husband. He is the absolute best man in the whole world, honestly (he cooks, cleans, changed diapers, you name it he helps to do it), and I feel that he deserves the itty bitty little thing he married and fell in love with you know (but with some more boobs would be ok with him I am sure....lol). So if for nothing or no one else, I am doing this for him first and foremost and then for myself. Just having him in my thoughts as Stacey is telling me to do 5 minutes backwards on this machine, 5 minutes on that machine, drink water water water, take 3 classes a week, etc (LMAO) will get me through it.....hey I'm not knocking her because I want her to ride my junk in the trunk *kitten* like there's no tomorrow (and yeah, until all of the junk is gone).

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Wish me luck b/c I start my first class tonight and if I can get out of bed & walk tomorrow, so I can come to work, I will be stopping by so maybe I will catch you all then!!

~Brandy
  • bizymama
    bizymama Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Brandy.....I wish you lots of success with your personal goals. Welcome to the site. I love it here too...and today is my first day as well. Keep me posted! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: