what's your favorite grab and go breakfast foods??

Options

Replies

• suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    2 eggo nutrigrain blueberry waffles; i eat them toasted, plain, right out of my hand, and a hard boiled egg
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    Remember you don't have to eat breakfast food for breakfast! Just eat what you have...a good protein, decent carbs, correct calories, etc.

now that's what I like to hear! LOL :)
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! everything sounds yummy and great!
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    I have a pb&j 5 days a week, made the night before, eaten in the car on the way to work (Mornings not involving making money are against my religion)
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If I'm running out the door (usually because I'm running late!) I tend to shove a large handful of almonds in my pocket and grab a banana.
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    a dempsters body wise wrap, spread a bit of pb and unpeel a banana....roll and eat!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Belvita breakfast biscuits are my favorites.

I like these too ... really good! I also usually have a Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom.
  • chaunabear
    Options
    dat is so nasty how can u eat dat
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fiber one Bar.. 90 calories. Brownies:tongue: . YUMMY:laugh:
  • jerspencer
    jerspencer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a apple and Protein Shake guy.. Quick and easy.. Good Combo of carb's and Protein to get the body ready and moving for the day...
  • janetvbuchanan
    Options
    I always keep a container of yogurt in my fridge and a box of granola in the cupboard, and usually add fruit to that.
  • Athenaviolet
    Options
    I am totally going to try the avocado and toast. Thanks for the post.
  • RobDelco
    Options
    Pancakes.
  • lavon76
    Options
    Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt (Vanilla) is delicious with almonds and blueberries. Or Dannon Light & Fit (Lemon Chiffon) with raspberries, blueberries and pumpkin flax granola.
  • sidonieaten
    sidonieaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat the same thing every morning. Two slices of Ezekiel toast with 1 TBS. peanut butter.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    black coffee
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I work in a place with access to a microwave, but I have Chicken bacon in my freezer seperated in 2 slices each. I grab one of the packets, and a piece of whole wheat toast and go out the door.

What the heck is chicken bacon?!?!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    great ideas. I was just thinking I need a switch from oatmeal or cereal in yogurt. I am looking forward to trying the avocado on toast!

Thanks for posting this one.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I always keep hard boiled eggs around. They make a great grab and go breakfast. Jimmy Dean Fully cooked turkey sausage is also yummy and it only take a minute or so to microwave. Throw that on half of a whole wheat english muffin and you're good to go.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Those Carnation Breakfast meal things... just add milk! MMM.... tastes delicious.