Allen did it
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I bet your boss did it. He was losing money & needed a way out.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know you legally should probably not be posting this on the internet.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I dont know if he done it, but when my boss got to the sean the first thing he said to allen was, "what did you do to my place man" and allen said nothing he just had this really pissed of look on his face.
    Now hes telling everyone Vic, my boss done it.
    Allen did it

very typical denial of Allen...I knew an Allen once....lets just say- s shady character indeed...enough said
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    2 weeks ago on Tuesday morning I got up did my hear, got the kids ready to go to the baby sitter, dropped them off, and headed to work, driving up to the building I saw a fire truck, I was thinking what are they doing here?

As I got closer I saw the building that I work in was burned, every thing was destroyed.

My boss was not there yet since I'm always there first, I got out of my car and talked to a man named Allen, he was the one that noticed the fire first at midnight, he called 911, he let me know my boss was not called yet so I went and got my cell phone and called him and gave him the bad news, He was so mad. and he came there as fast as he could.

There's this guy across the street that thinks my boss set the fire, but hes as crazy as crazy gets, no one in town likes him, he sticks his nose in everyone's business.

3 weeks before the fire we had 2 other incidents, there was a fire in the basement, the fire burned the water pips and the water put the fire out, then 2 days after that we had diesel oil spilled all over the floor of the building, then 3 weeks later the whole place went up in flames.

Was it a coincidence? don't think so

Did my boss set the fire? don't think so,

Let me know what you all think.

I am stressed and depressed over it all but I'm trying to sort through the facts.

I just wanted to let you know you legally should probably not be posting this on the internet.

but acai berry weight loss is OK on the internet? come one...fire is a real thing
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    I dont know if he done it, but when my boss got to the sean the first thing he said to allen was, "what did you do to my place man" and allen said nothing he just had this really pissed of look on his face.
    Allen did it

very typical denial of Allen...I knew an Allen once....lets just say- s shady character indeed...enough said

Allen was probably the perfect guy for the guy across the street to hire to do it. They're trying to set up the boss. :huh:
  • Mary24
    Options
    :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Allen did it

Allen was probably the perfect guy for the guy across the street to hire to do it. They're trying to set up the boss. :huh:

The two other incidents though scream "inside job" to me. It was Vic. :smokin:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    2 weeks ago on Tuesday morning I got up did my hear, got the kids ready to go to the baby sitter, dropped them off, and headed to work, driving up to the building I saw a fire truck, I was thinking what are they doing here?

As I got closer I saw the building that I work in was burned, every thing was destroyed.

My boss was not there yet since I'm always there first, I got out of my car and talked to a man named Allen, he was the one that noticed the fire first at midnight, he called 911, he let me know my boss was not called yet so I went and got my cell phone and called him and gave him the bad news, He was so mad. and he came there as fast as he could.

There's this guy across the street that thinks my boss set the fire, but hes as crazy as crazy gets, no one in town likes him, he sticks his nose in everyone's business.

3 weeks before the fire we had 2 other incidents, there was a fire in the basement, the fire burned the water pips and the water put the fire out, then 2 days after that we had diesel oil spilled all over the floor of the building, then 3 weeks later the whole place went up in flames.

I am stressed and depressed over it all but I'm trying to sort through the facts.

I never thought of that, oops
    Should I delete it?

no...what is Allen's last name?
  • codykitty
    Options
    If it is arsen and you are called as a witness, this post will be considered a legal document, I suggest you erase it...but do what you want.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

did you have something to do with this Cody?
  • Mary24
    Options
    How do I delete?
  • codykitty
    Options
    [/quote]

lol...no...your such a jerk.

Just trying to lookout for people.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

where exactly were you at the time?
  • codykitty
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

where exactly were you at the time?
    [/quote]

lol...2 weeks ago on a tuesday...I was actually in Chicago...thanks for asking.
  • codykitty
    Options
    How do I delete?

just go to edit at the bottom and delete it then write something silly to fill it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Did he lose his stapler in the inferno too Max????