The new BBC Sherlock

Options
2»

Replies

• Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    One of a favorite tv shows! Love it! and Doctor Who :)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great show. Rumor has it that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Khan in the next Star Trek movie. He's pretty great.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Started watching Sherlock not too long ago when I was all caught up on Downton Abbey. Now I'm hooked on both!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Great show. Rumor has it that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Khan in the next Star Trek movie. He's pretty great.

He had another mini series..."The Last Enemy"/
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Benedict Cumberbatch. I wish the seasons were longer
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Benedict Cumberbatch. I wish the seasons were longer

How can he talk that fast? LOL
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a "like" button on here because I liked and agreed with so many of the posts. I would like to say that BBC is rather awesome and I had heard that Benedict Cumberbatch was gonna be in the next Star Trek movie too.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching the first season. Only 3 episodes? Grrr. Anyhoo, I thought it was pretty good overall. The build up to the reveal in the last episode was handled well. I'm eager to start on the 2nd season here momentarily. :)
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Moffat's/Gatiss's work on Doctor Who, so Sherlock was always going to be a favourite for me. The second season was truly well done, particularly The Reichenbach Fall.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of it, going to start watching season one again tonight.
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    So fascinating...The music particularly. I like watching Martin Freeman and thought he was pretty cute. Benedict talks fast but somehow I don't feel the same speed of brain as the classic Jeremy's Sherlock...

Not sure when PBS is going to air the season 2.

Good show. Curse the Brits and their one season a year thing.
  • roadtoselflove
    Options
    Oh, gosh. This is my favorite show. I've seen both seasons and I can't wait for the third. It's killing me having to wait that long.
    Can I just take a moment to appreciate how magnificent Moriarty is and how brilliantly his character is portrayed and played? He seriously gives me chills. He was my favorite.
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    Oh, gosh. This is my favorite show. I've seen both seasons and I can't wait for the third. It's killing me having to wait that long.
    Can I just take a moment to appreciate how magnificent Moriarty is and how brilliantly his character is portrayed and played? He seriously gives me chills. He was my favorite.

Absolutely. Moriarty could have been done so cliché like every other version, but Andrew Scott just made him feel so new, scary, and fascinating. I was really crossing my fingers that he'd win the BAFTA for Supporting Actor, and when he did I just thought, nobody deserved this more then you. And although I think Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are terrific actors in their own right, I do feel that without Andrew Scott playing that part like he did, Sherlock wouldn't be as good or as successful.
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Becca, I agree 100% with Andrew Scott. he really did something amazing. Amazing!