Speedy Road To Super Morbid Obesity

Options
2»

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there is an internet community for just about anything. By anything I mean the most repulsive stuff you can imagine. The people that hang out at these place know they're kind of messed up, and don't need us to point it out to them. What we should do. If such a person expresses interest in becoming more "normal". Us "normal" people need to help them out with that.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Hey it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

If you look at it from a vanity perspective, there are plenty of people who think obesity is attractive and who are we to fault them? I don't think high heels look good on any woman, sneakers trump them in sexiness every time, but apparently I'm super wrong on that according to the majority of western society.

From a health perspective, I'm still of the opinion that losing weight for future health reasons is logically unsound. Might die tomorrow, no one knows, no one can tell, so logically you should do what you want today - and if that means enjoying a burger and some ice cream then fair play.

The logical reason for clean eating, healthy weight and exercise is if it makes you feel good right now, in this moment. Any extended health or lifespan that comes of it is an unguaranteed bonus.

To hell with black white fat thin gay straight transgender left right christian buddhist atheist... live and let live, I say, and be thankful for the differences that make the human race interesting.
  • theresa029
    Options
    Who cares?

:D
  • theresa029
    Options
    Sounds like mental illness, slow suicide to me.

I dont understand why other people think that being super morbid obese is amazing..

I don't understand why someone would post on a health and fitness site judging them, but some things in life we will never understand.

im not judging anyone, im just shocked about this ..
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i saw a board like that once. The funny thing is some of the question we see here was also asked on that board but for the exact opposit purpose.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    they make it sound like a fetish lol I can't believe that anybody would really, truly like feeling like that or looking that way. it's not a great accomplishment to look like you've been raised inside a fast food joint. it's disgusting...these people can't really think that this is okay, can they?!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Having been morbidly obese I really can't understand this attitude. It was the most painful and miserable time of my life. I never want to go there again.

I'm with you! I was overweight as a kid and was teased so badly, I'm still shy!!! These people must not have any idea what they're getting themselves into.
  • theresa029
    Options
    Having been morbidly obese I really can't understand this attitude. It was the most painful and miserable time of my life. I never want to go there again.

I'm with you! I was overweight as a kid and was teased so badly, I'm still shy!!! These people must not have any idea what they're getting themselves into.

yes thats true.. I had been through a lot of pain being overweight.
  • mistersmithsbox
    Options
    It's called "feederism" and it's a fetish. Fetishes are typically irrational. There's also fetishism in regards to anorexia.

The goal is typically one person eats and the other feeds. (Or, in some cases, one eats and and gains and hopes they one dat get a feeder.) As long as they aren't burdening society by they're activities, **** it. I hate the look of men and women who are ripped but if they're happy, rock out. Same goes for the SSBBWs/SSBHM.

I will note that if these people are actually mentally ill then they should get help. If it's merely aesthetic, who cares?
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's called "feederism" and it's a fetish. Fetishes are typically irrational. There's also fetishism in regards to anorexia.

The goal is typically one person eats and the other feeds. (Or, in some cases, one eats and and gains and hopes they one dat get a feeder.) As long as they aren't burdening society by they're activities, **** it. I hate the look of men and women who are ripped but if they're happy, rock out. Same goes for the SSBBWs/SSBHM.

I will note that if these people are actually mentally ill then they should get help. If it's merely aesthetic, who cares?

Was actually going to say this. I found the web site and the exact entry you posted and the comments convinced me of this. It's a fetish web site. I don't think they're mentally ill, they're just indulging a fetish. One example from the site:
    I just finished eating a whole cheese cake my boyfriend made for me. He has made me so fat and is making me fatter by the min goes by he like me getting fatter and watching my belly grow and when I'm full rubs my belly. He's in shape and is so fit but makes me so fat.
  • theresa029
    Options

Was actually going to say this. I found the web site and the exact entry you posted and the comments convinced me of this. It's a fetish web site. I don't think they're mentally ill, they're just indulging a fetish. One example from the site:
    I just finished eating a whole cheese cake my boyfriend made for me. He has made me so fat and is making me fatter by the min goes by he like me getting fatter and watching my belly grow and when I'm full rubs my belly. He's in shape and is so fit but makes me so fat.

yes i have read that line too..about the cheesecake..
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I guess props to them feeling comfortable with their body. :ohwell: