1st Triathlon of the year

Options
Tiddle
Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
Well, my first of several triathlons for the year was yesterday and I'm very happy with how I did.

I finished 17 minutes faster than my goal time and 4th in my age group :drinker:

(and I beat my husband) :tongue:

Replies

• Tiddle
    Options
    Well, my first of several triathlons for the year was yesterday and I'm very happy with how I did.

I finished 17 minutes faster than my goal time and 4th in my age group :drinker:

(and I beat my husband) :tongue:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's great. Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    good for you. was it open water?
  • urbihan
    urbihan Posts: 4
    Options
    :happy: How exciting! I am trying to get ready for my next triathlon in 2 weeks. I only hope to beat my last year's time as well. Keep on going.:happy:
  • Tiddle
    Options
    good for you. was it open water?

yeah, and the water was pretty rough yesterday, I've been swimming in the ocean, but where I swim, it's not that bad....I had a few huge waves crash on me and thought I was going to drown!!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    i know it's crazy but I love swiming in the ocean
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great. :flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I just started a training class tonight and our first race is June 20. The class is very organized and I am really looking forward to competing in my first Tri.:smile:
  • Tiddle
    Options
    I just started a training class tonight and our first race is June 20. The class is very organized and I am really looking forward to competing in my first Tri.:smile:

good luck!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!