THE LUV!!

Options
i have to say really fast that i owe a thank you to all my new budds sometimes i think if it wasnt for the people i have met on the boards during my weight loss i wouldnt have the ump i need to keep going its wonderfull to know that your not alone and your not the only one out there that has hard times but picks themselves up and keeps going .With alll your support and kind words it has drivin me to go farther then i ever have b4 i not only want to be the best me i can but now im inrolling myself in nutrition classes to start and hopeing that within this year i can become a coach myself and give back what i have learned & gain from so many out there so look out for me you never know i could be the next chalene johson !!! lol after all she was just a everyday mom that took what she had learned into a bizz of her own now she is so packed with dvds lessonz, beachobdy & her turbo camps,and to just think that it all started with a step forward and no looking back .Well here i come im stepping out!!

Replies

• kerri05
    kerri05 Posts: 8
    Options
    i have to say really fast that i owe a thank you to all my new budds sometimes i think if it wasnt for the people i have met on the boards during my weight loss i wouldnt have the ump i need to keep going its wonderfull to know that your not alone and your not the only one out there that has hard times but picks themselves up and keeps going .With alll your support and kind words it has drivin me to go farther then i ever have b4 i not only want to be the best me i can but now im inrolling myself in nutrition classes to start and hopeing that within this year i can become a coach myself and give back what i have learned & gain from so many out there so look out for me you never know i could be the next chalene johson !!! lol after all she was just a everyday mom that took what she had learned into a bizz of her own now she is so packed with dvds lessonz, beachobdy & her turbo camps,and to just think that it all started with a step forward and no looking back .Well here i come im stepping out!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you with your weight loss and with whatever you decide to do. It all starts with that first step and you took it. You have a very positive attitude and I believe you can accomplish whatever you set out to do. God bless you and good luck. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: