HELP!!! Need breakfast ideas!

Options
2»

Replies

• treesap19
    Options
    Whole grain toast, 1/4 of an avocado mushed on top, sliced hard boiled egg, sprinkle with salt and pepper or other seasonings you like. Have with a serving of fruit - grapefruit is my favorite. Seriously, so freaking good!
  • ktownsend81
    Options
    I love the high fiber cinnamon roll oatmeal made with vanilla almond milk, frozen peaches or any fruit, cinnamon, sliced almonds or walnuts. Thomas light multigrain english muffin w/ pb (1T), polaner sf fiber fruit spread and a banana is quick, rasy and filling too.
  • marleymags
    marleymags Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beat a few eggs (mostly whites) with crumbled cooked bacon, sausage, chicken or whatever leftover meat you have on hand. Add a little salsa and cheese (omit if you're avoiding all dairy.) Spoon mix into muffin tins sprayed with Pam, filling halfway. Bake for about 20 minutes.

It's like a handheld omelette or mini-quiche without the crust. You can freeze them in a zip loc and pop a few in the microwave when you're on the run. Great for kids too since they aren't too messy in the car.
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas! I am trying to avoid milk, cheese and yogurt :( This makes me sad.
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i like a toasted whole grain english muffin with peanut butter and bananas :)