Great transformation! Well done! :smile:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go, fantastic job! :drinker:
  • joyharvey04
    joyharvey04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! After looking at your pics I am feeling HOT HOT HOT!! phew! You are looking very good!!!! :blushing:
  • SassyMrsSpencer
    Options
    That is awesome!! great work!! keep it up and believe in yourself!!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are so nice! Thank you!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    Options
    Great work!!! :smile: I'm not at 9 months yet, and you have definitely given me the inspiration to keep on going. :flowerforyou:
    Keep going! I never thought I'd make it, and even through a MONTHS long plateau I never gave up, and it paid off. ANYONE can do this!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow.... that is awesome! I just started on December 21... It is hard to imagine keeping it up for 9 months, but I'll get there. Very inspiring pictures and amazing weight loss. Congratulations and thanks for posting such an inspiring success!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    Options
    I do hope that if there is anyone in a wheelchair on here who thinks they can't lose weight, that it IS possible. I thought I couldn't do it because of my limited mobility, but I managed to find ways to move my butt!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    YOU ARE RIGHT! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE ONCE YOU PUT YOUR MIND INTO!!!!
    WELL DONE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I do hope that if there is anyone in a wheelchair on here who thinks they can't lose weight, that it IS possible. I thought I couldn't do it because of my limited mobility, but I managed to find ways to move my butt!
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you look fantastic!
  • Dot1961
    Options
    WOOOW! AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • biggiejon69
    Options
    Dude, that is awesome. Can we say inspirational. maybe... just maybe. congrats
  • Grimlock69
    Options
    YOU THE MAN!
  • sweetangel99
    Options
    keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    wow awesome
  • SmartAlec03211988
    Options
    That is a big change! I am proud of you! You look awesome! I am liking the definition on your upper arms there!!
    Thank you! I've been working on it for a few weeks and already see changes. Quite amazing if you ask me. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!