Ever have those days where you're ALWAYS hungry?

Options
I don't know what to do. I've already eaten over my calorie goal today in mostly healthy food (fruits, veggies, protein) and I'm STILL starving! I'm on my 9th cup of water so I know I'm not dehydrated, especially since none of my food was high in sodium.

Does anyone else have days like this? What can I do?

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    All the time, not much you can do. Microwave a bag of frozen veggies and tough it out.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    yes, today :( i have no idea what else to do either. wish i could help!!
  • 816momma
    816momma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also am struggling with this. What Ive been told is that since Ive cut my calories, eating healthy food and exercising that its my metoblism burning the foods I eat faster. Snacking more throughout the day is better than us eating larger meals. Even though I know its a good thing that Im burning through what I eat its still so annoying. I personally think it may also be a mental thing. I could use some help with this too!!!.
    Good Luck
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Today! I blame it on TOM. But I am done good and stayed under. Except for my sugar. Damn those Skinny Cow treats!

I really try to drink a lot of water or do something to keep myself busy. If I get in a snacky mood after the kids go to bed I will just do some Zumba and brush my teeth! Makes me not want to shove everything in my mouth so much!
  • ckapes
    ckapes Posts: 31
    Options
    Weight Watchers says that most veggies are a free food in their program. I would eat those and not worry about the calories if you are over. I have never heard of anyone gaining weight eating too many veggies:-)