Exercise Log In-Confused

Options
Can someone explain to me the strenght training log in? It does not calculate or is added in with my meal plan. It only logs in the cardio...for instance if I do 30 min on elliptical it will log in the 260 calories I burned but what about my free weights or strenght training...Should I get extra calories for doing those excersises also. So far I'm allowed 1330 calories a day...after my 1hr of workout, I can add the 260 calories burned and have 1590 calories to eat for the day but what about the other excersise? Sounds confusing

Replies

• BOOPIS67
    BOOPIS67 Posts: 19
    Options
    Can someone explain to me the strenght training log in? It does not calculate or is added in with my meal plan. It only logs in the cardio...for instance if I do 30 min on elliptical it will log in the 260 calories I burned but what about my free weights or strenght training...Should I get extra calories for doing those excersises also. So far I'm allowed 1330 calories a day...after my 1hr of workout, I can add the 260 calories burned and have 1590 calories to eat for the day but what about the other excersise? Sounds confusing
  • shopie
    shopie Posts: 39
    Options
    yea i don't understand that either. I was thinking about entering my lifting under cardio and estimating calories burned don't know how accurate that would be though
  • Hodgsonp
    Hodgsonp Posts: 5
    Options
    If you look up under cardio the following "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) " you will find one that counts calories. I tend not to use the strenght training log since while I am lifting weights my cardio is still high.
  • shopie
    shopie Posts: 39
    Options
    thanks good tip