Here it is!! Posted in the wrong section earlier!

Options
Hey everyone! So here's my story... back in July (26th to be exact) I decided it was time for a change because my weight had gotten out of hand! I was tired of people coming up to me and asking how far along I was. :( So that day I started the 17 day diet. It was a rough journey at the beginning, and then it became very easy as I watched the pounds drop, felt healthier, and started enjoying eating that way. 4 months and I lost 47 pounds! Christmas came around and I gained about 7 back during a month. Then I got to a stuck point on the diet, so I turned towards just watching calories, fat, sugar, etc. I have 10 pounds left to lose before I hit my goal. My MAIN goal though is to get back my flat stomach that I haven't seen since I got married. I have lost most of it already, but still have some work to do. Looking for friends that can help motivate me to keep going, and I can do the same for. I workout 5 days a week, doing a different Jillian Michaels DVD each day. She sure does kick my butt, but I see huge changes happening from it! Look forward to getting to know everyone!