House Style Shirataki Tofu Noodles.

Options
Does anyone know where these are sold.

I bought ingrediants for two recipes out of the Hungry Girl book, & I can't find the noodle.
Everyone in the store that works there says they have never heard of them.

Please help!

Replies

• x0daniela
    x0daniela Posts: 53
    Options
    Does anyone know where these are sold.

I bought ingrediants for two recipes out of the Hungry Girl book, & I can't find the noodle.
    Everyone in the store that works there says they have never heard of them.

Please help!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I would also like to know...my co-op, Cub Foods, and Kowalski's did not sell them. I don't want to buy them online if I can avoid it.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    you have to go to specialty store...most organic grocery stores carry them. trader joes, whole foods etc...
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I finally found them at Meijer by the tofu in the produce department and found them at a natural food store also. They don't sell them at most stores (Super Wal*mart and Kroger don't carry them around here at least!). HTH!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    there is a website called miracle noodle.
    I hear they taste bad, are rubbery and slightly "fish" flavored. All the reviews I heard made me decide not to try them - but that's where you can get them if you want to
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    there is a website called miracle noodle.
    I hear they taste bad, are rubbery and slightly "fish" flavored. All the reviews I heard made me decide not to try them - but that's where you can get them if you want to

Miracle noodles are slightly different to Shirataki Tofu Noodles. Miracle noodles do not contain tofu, and they are calorie free. Shirataki Tofu noodles are low calorie but not calorie free. I hear the tofu ones taste better...

you have to go to specialty store...most organic grocery stores carry them. trader joes, whole foods etc...
    I really need to find a Trader Joe's...so many people on MFP shop there, I am curious! :bigsmile: