Shirataki Noodles in Ky

Options
crbruner
crbruner Posts: 12 Member
I live in Owensboro, Ky and am struggling to find a lot of the great, low cal, healthy foods I see in recipes. I few things I've been trying to find are PB2 or Better'n Peanut Butter, and Tofu Shirataki Noodles. The health food type options in my community are really limited but, if anyone knows of anywhere here in Owensboro or even in Evansville, In that carries these type of foods I'd really appreciate the info!

Replies

• annenancy
    Options
    Better than Peanut butter get at Trader Joe's and the noodles at shoprite in the produce dept
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I don't live anywhere near you, but found my noodles in a local asian market - if you're lucky enough to have one in your area, or an international market, try there. I do believe you can get them on-line, might try googling Miracle Noodles; unfortunately, they will cost you much more via the internet than in an asian market.
  • mshalkowski
    mshalkowski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in RI, but the shirataki noodles are in the produce department (usually near the tofu) in pretty much all the markets around here. I buy my PB2 online - the best prices I've found are at netrition dot com. Amazon carries it, but the price is crazy. I eat both the noodles and PB2 all the time - although not together! Good luck!
  • MightyMom4
    Options
    I'm in RI, but the shirataki noodles are in the produce department (usually near the tofu) in pretty much all the markets around here. I buy my PB2 online - the best prices I've found are at netrition dot com. Amazon carries it, but the price is crazy. I eat both the noodles and PB2 all the time - although not together! Good luck!

I eat them both together...haha! You can make a great thai peanut sauce with the PB2 to stirfry the noodles in...it tastes awesome!
  • mshalkowski
    Options

I eat them both together...haha! You can make a great thai peanut sauce with the PB2 to stirfry the noodles in...it tastes awesome!
  • mshalkowski
    Options
    Mmmm, actually that does sound good, Mightymom! What else goes into the sauce?