Girls who like guys butts...

Options
13»

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I like a muscular bubble butt on a guy. Not too big though and a flat butt isn't too cute either. Just a nice little round butt.

That being said in reality I could care less about that part on a man, I prefer arms and chest :love:
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I like a muscular bubble butt on a guy. Not too big though and a flat butt isn't too cute either. Just a nice little round butt.

That being said in reality I could care less about that part on a man, I prefer arms and chest :love:

Haha bubble butt!! This is always my nickname form my ex's =\
  • Bloowhale
    Options
    I love my husband's perfect bootie. ;D It's round, firm and omnom-delicious!

Lately, I've been smacking it and cupping a feel whenever I get the chance. ;D

- Bloo
  • jobster68
    Options
    Is it common for girls to check out guy's backsides?

Most definitely - you just cannot beat a sexy *kitten* in a pair of jeans!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am married to a guy who has the hottest tush ever.... I think that's one of the reasons I married him... Yes, we love booties... And we appreciate a goodlooking one when it walks by...

Gotta admit, me too! I am so glad my hubby actually has a butt, as some guys do not... and yes, we do appreciate that! LOL
    Guys: Baggy jeans that hide what may be a butt under there are NO GOOD! hehe - just sayin'
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Is it common for girls to check out guy's backsides?

Most definitely - you just cannot beat a sexy *kitten* in a pair of jeans!

This a million times. I am a butt and bicep girl, and both on the one guy makes me all .................
    Well I'm sure you get the picture.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Brb hitting squat rack :P
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I am married to a guy who has the hottest tush ever.... I think that's one of the reasons I married him... Yes, we love booties... And we appreciate a goodlooking one when it walks by...

Gotta admit, me too! I am so glad my hubby actually has a butt, as some guys do not... and yes, we do appreciate that! LOL
    Guys: Baggy jeans that hide what may be a butt under there are NO GOOD! hehe - just sayin'

Ditto. My husband's butt is not too big, round, and firm....I think it's from playing goalie (ice hockey) all those down up squat like maneuvers :smokin: