11lbs in Two Weeks!!

Options
Why hello there... :happy:

I just wanted to say that I started my body for life challenge two weeks ago with 354lbs. I just weighed myself and I am 343lbs. I hope this keeps up then I shall really celebrate. :drinker: That is protein shake in those cups :tongue:

Exercise: So far this is my regiment

M/F
Cycling class with the devil lady. I am convinced she is the spawn of the devil the way she drills us. :happy:
Lower body weight lifting: hamstrings, calves, inner and outer thighs, stomach exercise

Tues/Thu
Upper Body weight lifting: chest, shoulders, arms, back :happy: I need a lot of help on the top end :happy:

This week I am going to add one more day to each routine to actually reach the recommended body for life of 6 days a week.

see you next Monday, for my next weight in. Wish me luck...

Replies

• ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Options
    Why hello there... :happy:

I just wanted to say that I started my body for life challenge two weeks ago with 354lbs. I just weighed myself and I am 343lbs. I hope this keeps up then I shall really celebrate. :drinker: That is protein shake in those cups :tongue:

Exercise: So far this is my regiment

M/F
    Cycling class with the devil lady. I am convinced she is the spawn of the devil the way she drills us. :happy:
    Lower body weight lifting: hamstrings, calves, inner and outer thighs, stomach exercise

Tues/Thu
    Upper Body weight lifting: chest, shoulders, arms, back :happy: I need a lot of help on the top end :happy:

This week I am going to add one more day to each routine to actually reach the recommended body for life of 6 days a week.

see you next Monday, for my next weight in. Wish me luck...
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work :drinker: You can do this :bigsmile:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!! keep it up!
  • kay8969
    kay8969 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good luck, I started out at 200 lbs, I'm now down to 168, I still have 18 lbs to go in order to get to my goal of 150lb. I've been walking and working out to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and she's a butt kicker. Wish me luck...
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    good luck--stay strong---we're all here for you!!!
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep it up!!! Best to you always, Rick
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep it up!!! Best to you always, Rick
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    super job! keep us posted! :drinker:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome good for you!
    i wish i had the dedication you do!
    Your doing great!
    you should be on biggest loser with weight lose like that! :happy:
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    Congrats on the life changes you are making! 11pounds is awesome. Way to go!
  • ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Options
    Thanks Guys.... I know I can do it. Should I ever forget, I will come running back here to get reminded.

kay8969... luck has been wished and it is on its way via FedEx overnight. :happy:
    Good luck, I started out at 200 lbs, I'm now down to 168, I still have 18 lbs to go in order to get to my goal of 150lb. I've been walking and working out to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and she's a butt kicker. Wish me luck...
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    smiley-happy036.gif

One day and one pound at a time

greensmilies-019.gif
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great job...Wish I can lose that much as well...Help :blushing:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!