Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Anyone watch this show on Food Newtwork?? Holy Moly.....I think I just gained 50 lbs just watching it...but boy do they have some yummy food!!!
I'll stick to just watching, licking the TV and stay on my diet!!:tongue:

(Honey Dipped Fried Bologna..WHAT???:noway:

Replies

• nikii14
    Options
    Anyone watch this show on Food Newtwork?? Holy Moly.....I think I just gained 50 lbs just watching it...but boy do they have some yummy food!!!
    I'll stick to just watching, licking the TV and stay on my diet!!:tongue:

(Honey Dipped Fried Bologna..WHAT???:noway:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I LOVE DDD....I gained it right with ya!!:laugh: Guy makes me want to lick the screen, too!!:laugh:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    YES........NOT ONLY DOES HIS FOOD MAKES ME WANT TO LICK THE SCREEN BUT SO DOES HE:love::heart: :love:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Triple D!!
    Love that show.
    I always drool when I watch the episode of the burger that has the cheese melted all around it:noway:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Triple D!!
    Love that show.
    I always drool when I watch the episode of the burger that has the cheese melted all around it:noway:

:love: :love: Me too!!!!
  • daisygirl3
    Options
    I am watching it right now!!! YUM!!!!!! I love this show!:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I love the show Unwrapped, too! I almost had a diet-breakdown when they were showing brownies from simplydivine.com!!!:noway: I want them..ALL!!!:laugh:
  • nikii14
    Options
    Yea..Im not so sure that watching this while exercising is the smartest. This water doesn't taste anything like that 3 inch FrenchToast Slathered in Syrup..HELP!!:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Yeah..I guess this is considered self-sabotage, huh!!!:laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh, but I LOOOOVE Triple D! :tongue: The food network is about the only channel I watch, except for watching BL on Tuesday. I don't watch much tv for obvious reasons! Baaaaddd idea :tongue:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Yum! Yum! I try to get some ideas for things to make healthier by watching FN.
  • Losing_It
    Options

I guess that means no Paula Deen, the butter queen, huh?:laugh: I so want her gooey butter cake she makes...

I better go to bed!!!:laugh:
  • nikii14
    Options

I guess that means no Paula Deen, the butter queen, huh?:laugh: I so want her gooey butter cake she makes...

LOL...I think Guy, Paula Deen, Ina and even Rachael Ray need to get their hineys on this website...Whatcha think???:laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

LOL...I think Guy, Paula Deen, Ina and even Rachael Ray need to get their hineys on this website...Whatcha think???:laugh:

Yeah - just think of the recipes they could post!! Then they could do healthy cookbooks. Yummo!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    We love DDD too! :love:
    We've tried a few places he's been & it's so much fun!
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love that show! Lately it makes me too hungry to watch lol :bigsmile:
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    i love that show too! the owner of the restaurant i manage taught Guy a lot of things when he first started cooking! basically, Guy was like his apprentice. he has a ton of pictures of them from way back.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Love the show too, I think I'm addicted to Food TV. If I'm hungry at night I have to change the channel or I'll start thinking about wandering into the kitchen.:laugh:
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love that show too! Thats where I learned of the wonders of Captin Crunch dipped french toast. The one to really watch if you want to kick your cravings for 'bad foods' is Man Vs Food. Watching a guy eat a 5# burrito really helps me to not want a burrito:sick:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I love that show too! Thats where I learned of the wonders of Captin Crunch dipped french toast. The one to really watch if you want to kick your cravings for 'bad foods' is Man Vs Food. Watching a guy eat a 5# burrito really helps me to not want a burrito:sick:

How true!!! I watch that one a lot, too.