Diet and exercise: one month- PICTURES!

Options
I've been doing the weight watchers diet and exercising, these are my before and after pictures from only a months work. Please be kind, this is the first time I've EVER showed off my body and I'm nervous!! (:

before1ed.jpg

onemonth-1.jpg

Replies

• gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    You are doing awesome and with one month's effort if you could see such a nice difference, I am sure you can hit your goal soon. Keep going and keep up the good work !!

:smile:
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    aweesomee!! your doing amazing!
    and you look beautifull
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You definitely have made an improvement. You are more tone. Keep up the great work girl! :)
  • gurliegirlalbright
    Options
    Wow, what a difference a month makes :happy: Keep up the good work.
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    I've tried resizing the pictures but my photobucket is being VERY stubborn! :/
  • silverburk
    Options
    Wow, those are great. How tall are you? I'm about 210. I'm also 5'4. And you look way better than I do! LOL
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job!!! Keep it up.
  • lbsimp
    lbsimp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good...keep going! You can do it! :happy:
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    I'm 5'5- 5'6 ish haha :)
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome Jess!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!! :) (((HUGS)))
  • eagle_01
    Options
    Keep up the great work, you're so on the right track. Thanks for sharing your photos and progress, x
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    great job!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! Good progress for 1 month!!! Keep up the dedication!!
  • Great job, you can definately tell the month has paid off. Keep up the good work!
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you can really see the difference in just one month... imagine the difference you will see in six months! Keep up the good work
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you can really see the difference in just one month... imagine the difference you will see in six months! Keep up the good work

^^ Ditto! xoxo
  • Fantastic work Jess! Keep up the good work! Continued success.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow what a difference already. You are on you way to a fab body!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    well done you look simlar build to me i not e brave enough to put pictures on keep up the good work
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Holy cow!!! you look great you inspire me to take new pics too today...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!