Change in Cravings?

Options
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone who is kind of just starting is having any different cravings. I've always been more of a savory person and ever since I started trying to loose weight I am just craving sweets like no other, I've been trying to eat fruit mostly with the occasional indulgence but I am craving sweets SO BAD. Looks like I'll need to look up some lo cal treats!

Replies

• kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use to crave sugar And sweets constantly. Since removing sugar from my diet I now crave hot peppers, onion, and mustard. Very strange.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    since ive removed sugar from my diet ive been craving salt massively. i just want soy sauce on everything and bacon all the time.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i crave pepper, or chilli powder. i put them on everything. people in my work joke "oh do you want dinner with your pepper"
    or al but so much chilli powder in something i wont even be able to taste what im eating anymore.
    weird xx
  • camille_1441
    Options
    I got these things called Snap Pea Crisps. They don't taste anything like peas and they are so good! They really remind me of potato chips, you should try them, it's only 2 bucks for a pouch
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am dreaming about donuts! I did not eat donuts before I committed to 1200 calories a day a few weeks ago.

I actually had a dream I was hiding in the corner, eating Krispy Kremes. That is sad. Now all I want is a Krispy Kreme. :(