Is there any progress to you?

Options
2»

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    yes you can so see a difference. Your waist is much more defined. Keep it up doing great.
    Kimmy
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Once again, thanks to all of you! You've really boosted my confidence, which was rather insignificant before, so I'm feeling ten times better!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Alison,

I can see a massive difference! your new figure is to die for! should be pull all the lads now when out in a sexy little number.

you got it, flaut it!
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Alison,

I can see a massive difference! your new figure is to die for! should be pull all the lads now when out in a sexy little number.

you got it, flaut it!
    :laugh: too bad my confidence isn't synced with your opinion of me! A massive thank you though!
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yes you can!

Look at the little gap between your right arm and your waist which isnt in the first picture. Also your stomach is flatter in the second pic. You've definately got smaller :happy:

Well done! 22lbs is a great achievement.

And the distance between your hand and thigh with forearm resting on you hip
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can Absolutly see a difference. You stomach is smaller and doesnt look as puffy. Your legs are smaller. Your shoulders look more defined. You deff look fantastic! Dont be so hard on yourself. Your doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!