21 kilos /47 kilos down still work in progress (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• ohtobslim
    ohtobslim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! your are looking fabulous!
    What an inspiration!!! :happy:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it! You look great, well done!
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow... what an inspiration. You have done so well and I am sure that you will reach your goal.
  • DiscoGirl999
    Options
    You look like a different person - amazing - well done!
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Such a difference!!! And I like the attitude to go with the boots!!! Keep up the good work. Take lots of pics in the same clothes and you will really notice the change. Thanks for the inspiration today. :happy:
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    wow nice! you're my inspiration :D
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! You can definatly see a difference!
  • siljam
    siljam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work :) You're extremely inspiring!!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    thank you all so much every comment means so much to me and helps keep me focused on my goal i cant wait for pictures at the next -20 kilos!
  • Goodwin1948
    Options
    You have done a terrific job with your weight loss. Remember weight loss is a marathon not a sprint. Keep up the good work.
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Babe, You just look amazing, well done! BTW, loving the legging / lace-up boot get up, a general fave of mine, cant get me out my sketchers ones lol x
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I think your doing great, no doubt you'll reach ur goal!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    i felt good today when i went out
    i put on my lace up mid calf boots i havent worn in a good 4 or so months (before i started this journey)
    i could lace them up wayyy more than i could last time i wore them and was amazed
    when i got home i decided to get my daughter to take some pics and i was like like yuk i still look horrible!!

Then i went and found some pictures from the 9th of October last year when my fiance proposed to me, and now I'm crying because I'm so horrified.. i don't think i ever saw these pictures as honestly as i am right now.. i was kidding my self (must have been a bad angle or something like that)
    but it wasn't.. this is what i looked like.. this was the real me that i didn't want to see
    weighing a massive 131.9 kilos or 290.7lbs
    ninethofoctober11side.jpg
    ninethofoctober11.jpg

Ive now lost 21 kilos or 47 lbs now down to 109.5 kilos or 241.4 lbs
    i thought i looked the same.. i really didnt think it had made a diffrence i still feel disgusting
    but when i saw these pics i see that yes i still have a long way to go 39.5 kilos or 87lbs to go till my goal
    but it HAS made a diffrence and while i dont think i look good i DO look better!!
    this top is a bit of a bad example but oh well even in a baggy top with huge sleeves you can see it!

secondoffeb.jpg
    secondoffebside.jpg

if you think you cant do this you CAN if i can make the changes i've made then anyone can
    thanks for looking :)

I just thought id add these pics i decided to take some pics in the same dress
    what do you think?
    fourthoffebsamedress.jpg
    fourthoffebsamedress2.jpg

excuse the stupid faces lol
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look great! See that is why we have before and after pics, because we don't see change that happens so slowly. You are doing great! I wish you continued success in your journey!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!