dec 10 2011 - feb 1 2012, progess

Options
grendella
grendella Posts: 158 Member
Screenshot2012-02-02at104013AM.png
Screenshot2012-02-02at104019AM.png
Screenshot2012-02-02at104025AM.png

hi guys! just thought i should share my progress thus far. since starting to use MFP, i have gone from 152.6 lbs to 147.8lbs. this included A LOT of messing up...the only thing i was consistant about was weight lifting. i have hardly done any cardio. all i am doing is bench presses, dead lifts, squats, lunges, military presses, etc. anyway, i am in my 4th week of following a great eating plan (spike84) and hope to see more results now that i have taken control of my diet. im also going to ATTEMPT to do some kind of cardio to help speed up the results.

i know i havent lost THAT much, but i am still happy with the direction of new lifestyle and thought i should share :flowerforyou:

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    wow, well done :flowerforyou:
  • grendella
    Options
    bump!! i want my friends to see this!
  • dzilobommo
    dzilobommo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! You give me inspiration :flowerforyou: my body shape is similar to yours and I haven't got that much to lose either (already in the normal BMI range, although I'm quite short so every extra pound shows) I started about three weeks ago and so far the results haven't been as quick to come as I would have liked...It's great to see how much you've toned up already in such a short time! I've been doing cardio and a bit of weights when I have the time, but maybe I ought to get more serious about weights! :smile:

Well done & keep up the good work! :wink:
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference! Keep it up girl xxxx
  • grendella
    Options
    thanks! ! ! :happy:
  • AspireXX
    Options
    Wow!
    I am pretty sure that you lost more fat than you can see from the weight-loss. When I first saw the pictures I was convinced that you must have lost 5 - 10 lbs! You look really great =)! Keep up the good work!
  • Leaker12
    Options
    you can really see a difference, keep up the great work
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i know i havent lost THAT much, but i am still happy with the direction of new lifestyle and thought i should share :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

The scale might not show a big change but the pictures say differently. You look great.
  • sparky38351
    Options
    Like another poster, I was sure you'd lost at least 10lb. You can really see the fat loss, great job!
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You've done a great job and look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration today. :happy:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and your stats are the exact same as mine!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Im about to start lifting and we have a similar body shape. Hope I get results like yours!
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    You look great!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    What is your eating plan and how many minutes did you weight lift????

Inquiring minds need to know!
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    You look great, it doesn't matter how much you lost because you can tell a significant difference! The number doesn't matter :)
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is why pictures are so important for progress. You look amazing, and even though the scale has not dropped like WHOA, your photos show that you have made great progress. Great job!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you look amazing well done can definitely see a big difference :wink:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - definitely a change in your muscle tone! Great job!!
  • xdaysbingefree
    xdaysbingefree Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Even if you "haven't lost that much" weight-wise, your appearance has definitely changed a lot! Your stomach is much smaller in the front picture, your thighs are much more toned in the side picture, and your hips are much slimmer in the back picture. Keep up the good work!
  • hollyjo21
    Options
    wow! thats an inspiration to myself... u havent lost that much weight but I can definitely see the changes! We are at about the same weight right now... and i am excited to hopefully tone up that well!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!