any holidays booked???

Options
anyone got any holidays booked for summer that they are determined to look shexxxxy on the beach for??

where is everyone going?

im off to Zante in Greece in August with friends, and then ibiza in september

the girls am going with are all tall and skinnnny minnies so i am determined come aug/sept i will be strutting my stuff with them in a itsy bitsy teeny weenie..... you know the rest

Replies

• GrahamBarwick
    Options
    a VW camper van trip to highlands of scotland for a week. In which in the middle of i get married in a tree house on Loch Goil- http://www.thelodge-scotland.com/

Me and my fiance and 2 kids.

Then later in the year Cuba for honeymoon. :smile:
  • scotslass
    Options
    Yeh going to London for a week in August with my wee boy and partner, it's my neice's 1st bday (well james's sisters wee girl we aint married yet lol )

AND I want to be at my goal weight with some nice tone :-)
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hoildays are always a great spur to keep you going on the tough days:-)

I have Spain with a group of friends in June, then a Festival In Cornwall in August and another week in Cornwall in Oct. Obviously spain being the main incentive at the moment, but the other ones are just nice to look forward to:-)
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    Yip Florida in September and I want to be super skinny and fit for all that walking I'm going to be doing :D

Graham - the wedding sounds lovely!!!
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    going to crete for 12 days in may :D
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yip Florida in September and I want to be super skinny and fit for all that walking I'm going to be doing :D

Graham - the wedding sounds lovely!!!

im so jelous!!! i love florida!!!
    i agree - the wedding sounds fab
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Honeymoon in Florida in September :) .. 16 Nights at Disneys Beach Club.. cant wait!!! (and no i wont be logging for the duration! :) )
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've got a lovely cottage booked for a week in Scotland with the Partner and Daughter... Only downside is on the 2nd day I have to run Tough Mudder - but then it's all rest :D
  • so_long_blubber
    so_long_blubber Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    a VW camper van trip to highlands of scotland for a week. In which in the middle of i get married in a tree house on Loch Goil- http://www.thelodge-scotland.com/

Sounds like my kind of Scottish adventure :) Glen Etive is probably one of my favourite place's on earth. Heading up that way this weekend for a belated christmas present. Lots of yummy seafood Mmmm!

I'm all booked up for Tenerife in June. It's our first holiday in the sun as a family. We usually go North of France in the rain. Bought a bikini last weekend and now have it hanging on the front of my wardrobe door as motivation. I've not worn a bikini in about 8 years due to mummy tummy :( But this year I'm determined to feel confident and look good enough to pull it off.
  • ColleenB1980
    ColleenB1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in Donegal with my partner and 12 year old son, will be my sons first visit , so looking forward to it and plan on climbing Errigal :)
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    I've got a lovely cottage booked for a week in Scotland with the Partner and Daughter... Only downside is on the 2nd day I have to run Tough Mudder - but then it's all rest :D

would love to be fit enough to do Tough Mudder, maybe next year!! Looks totally brutel haha
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome dude. I am getting married in Ireland in May (only in a boring church....sniff sniff) then off to Cancun for honeymoon.

My profile pic shows the state of me on my last beach holiday. Horrible. That was last July. Down 7kg since then, need to get off another 7kg at least and a bit of rippage so I can buy some daniel craig swim shorts! [Not gonna happen!]
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mum's house is by the beach so if I end up going home this summer there will definitely be some beach time. Other than that I am hoping to be able to fly over and see my best friend sometime this spring and would like to look great for it as we haven't seen each other in the past year.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    "any holidays booked???"

Are you a hair dresser? The only time anyone ever asks me if i'm going on holiday is when i'm having my hair cut :-)

In fact I am going on holiday. Actually it's more than a hoiliday, i'll be on my Honeymoon to Portugal in September.

:-D
  • NHBourque
    Options
    first one is coming up next week to Mexico, then next month Atlanta and New Orleans, then Italy in June for our 25th anniversary. I'm a little worried about Mexico, just because I've been on a role food and exercise wise and don't want to blow it, but i want to enjoy myself too. I plan on having the weight gone for the anniversary trip :)
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am going to the USA in 1 months time :D
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes, hooray! The week before uni starts back for me I'm going to the beach with my boyfriend and his family. His sister in law has a 7 month old, and I don't want to be twice her size! ...but I am a foot or so taller than her so it's not all bad!
  • Sianarella
    Options
    I'm going to Madrid in June, with four of my best friends (who are all in amazing shape) I'll turn 26 while I'm out there.

The hotel we're staying in has a roof top pool...
  • NHBourque
    Options
    That is a great idea about the bathing suit, I'm going to use it!
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Zakynthos this year for us we went there last year to a friendly small hotel in Kalamaki and we enjoyed it so much that we are taking our grown sons back there this year !