30 week "Fat Club" challenge

Options
On 10.01.12 "Fat club" started, due to finish 7.08.12 with the winner being the contestant with the biggest % loss... Basically it’s my works version of the biggest loser.
I have always hated getting on the scales, over the last 9/10 years I have enjoyed a lot of alcohol and eating without knowing or thinking what the consequences would be on my body (as everyone does!)
So I took the jump and got on the scales... JESUS it was heart breaking that I have gone from my profile picture to a larger version over 9/10 years... More than likely doubling in weight EASY!
But doing this "Fat Club" with friends and colleagues at work gave me extra motivation (as well as the monetary prize!), one of the lads sent me a link for MFP and I haven’t looked back I am looking at everything I intake now making sure I am within my calorie intake on a daily basis.
My diet has drastically changed over the last 3 weeks I have been eating rice / noodles and pasta (which I had never even tried before!) I have removed red meat and processed rubbish, whilst also cutting alcohol down to a minimum.
The results of my diet change and doing a little exercise a week (walking my dog 4 mile a night and playing squash / football) means I have lost 14.5lbs in 23days...
Week 1 I lost 7lbs which I was happy with although that is my monthly target...
Week 2 - Lost 2lbs again more than happy with that as it’s my weekly target and keeps me on course!
Week 3 (Tuesday just gone!) - Lost 5.5lbs I knew I had lost weight this week but I thought again it would be around the 2lb mark so to get 5.5 and push my just over the stone mark I am really happy..!
I am starting to feel healthier and fitter as every day goes by... I have now lost just short of 6% body weight and my target for the 30 week challenge is 15 - 20% (but to be slimmer and gain muscle will possibly stop me hitting my target which isnt a bad thigh) although the money is a great incentive I feel I am getting slightly addicted to looking after my body and not abusing it on a regular basis...!
BRING ON THE NEXT 27 WEEKS...!!! Here's to a fitter healthier life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!