Losing weight came so easy to me.

Options
I started on this website at 265 about 1 month ago. Today I am at 242 and losing weight everyday. Yesterday I lost 4 pounds a the zoo! What a inspiration looking down at the scale and seeing it go DOWN everyday. I love this site. It is a great free site with great people, never seen a bad person on this site. On this site everybody is here for the same reason WEIGHT LOSS. It is a catchy website. I still want to lose at least 20 more to look better. But I looked in the mirror today and for the first time I could tell I had lost weight. If ANY1 needs help I can help fore I feel I know more than enough stuff(spent about a week researching the subject 24/7) I watch all the weight loss shows and read up on dr oz's subjects!

My fitness pro for the win!

Replies

• Eazy43055
    Eazy43055 Posts: 56
    Options
    I started on this website at 265 about 1 month ago. Today I am at 242 and losing weight everyday. Yesterday I lost 4 pounds a the zoo! What a inspiration looking down at the scale and seeing it go DOWN everyday. I love this site. It is a great free site with great people, never seen a bad person on this site. On this site everybody is here for the same reason WEIGHT LOSS. It is a catchy website. I still want to lose at least 20 more to look better. But I looked in the mirror today and for the first time I could tell I had lost weight. If ANY1 needs help I can help fore I feel I know more than enough stuff(spent about a week researching the subject 24/7) I watch all the weight loss shows and read up on dr oz's subjects!

My fitness pro for the win!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    That is a super weight loss! Can you give me any tips? I feel like I am working so hard and it all goes SOOOOOO slow. I know slow is best. I just like to learn new tips and tricks and see if they work for me as well.:wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Brian, congrats on your success thus far! It is great that you feel such confidence about your ability! Keep up your motivation throughout the weeks and you will do well!
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    Thanks Brian!
    Hushmonkey I sent you a PM!
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! So what are some of your secrets? It's been two weeks since i've started and I've lost 5 pounds but it's taking me a ton of effort to keep that off and keep on losing.

thanks! :tongue:
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    The secret is really a good strength training routine mixed with cardio! Getting enough protein is also another secret of mine(drink whey protein after every workout). Also don't do cardio and weights on different days. Do them on the same! I'm NOT kidding I lost 20 pounds in 1 month and it was fairly easy. Also substituting high calorie things with alternatives. In example I use to eat about 2 bowls of cereal a mourning. Now instead I use the plain oatmeal and put FRESH fruit in it like banana, blueberry, peace ext. The fruits naturally sweeten the oatmeal and its good for you and fills your tummy! Also letting yourself have a treat is always okay, everyday I have a small treat, keywords small! I haven't binged and don't think I ever will because I have changed my life for good health and want to keep it off. There is a lot more including my workout routine. Like you don't want to work out on the same days every week. Don't work out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Mix it up. I do everyday but 2 days a week and switch the 2 days a week. Also a small workout everyday is great. Also stretch because you will be able to burn calories for a longer period of time with less effort because when your muscles and other things that make you up are stretched out they won't get as much lactic acid build up( the pain you feel when you workout). Also like I said do weights and cardio in the same day. Also the best exercise machine is already in your home(most homes) in stairs! Climbing stairs up and down at a decent pace(not running) burns 200+ calories depending on your size. Learning to tide over your hunger in the beginning of a diet is another thing. Eventually your body gets use to eating less and you feel great! I can type more but I think I am developing carpel tunnel! ;) haha!
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    Also. I done all the working out at my house with a 100 lb barbell and some dumbells! I do cardio a few different ways but the stairs are my fave because you feel the burn in your legs, your heart starts pumping, sweat starts pouring off and you get so out of breath it ain't even funny! That is working out!