:flowerforyou: Something good!

Ya know, I don't want to be fugly... But I am working way too darn hard without results right now. I was hoping to see a nice string of happy posts.

So today I'm going to send out a "What I am thankful for..." in regards to my weight loss. I would love to hear at least one thing about every one's success thus far today!

For me...

I am thankful that I have lost my 30 pounds and I am maintaining not gaining! :drinker:

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ya know, I don't want to be fugly... But I am working way too darn hard without results right now. I was hoping to see a nice string of happy posts.

So today I'm going to send out a "What I am thankful for..." in regards to my weight loss. I would love to hear at least one thing about every one's success thus far today!

For me...

I am thankful that I have lost my 30 pounds and I am maintaining not gaining! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I'm thankful I can run a piddly little mile at 40 years old, for the first time in my life!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I am thankful I am at the END & not the beginning! (although I've been at the end for a couple months now...:grumble:)

Great post, Princess! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    I'm thankful I can run a piddly little mile at 40 years old, for the first time in my life!

*whispers* I can't run a traditional mile & I'm 26!

YOU ROCK, LYNNIE!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I wish I had started at 26 sweetie! I just didn't have the determination. I started out running from one electric pole to the next, then walking 2 poles, then running one. Then next thing I know I was walking one, running one, then running two walking one, then three, four etc.. one light pole at a time. I want Marla's running ability though she can go 3 miles! whew I can't imagine.

Lynnie
    P.S. Sara you rock in other ways!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    I am thankful for being able to do ANY kind of workout:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    OoOooOOoooooh! I like these!
  • 3babybeans
    :grumble: I should have bumped this earlier. I liked this & wanted to see it keep going!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    I'm thankful for a cool place to come & talk about weight & food & exercise because I don't really have anyone else to discuss this stuff with.
    :flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I'm thankful for all the support from MFP, my friends, and my family.
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    I am thankful for life, for my family and for finding this site! :heart: It really helped me kick my rear in the right direction.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    I'm so grateful that exercise has become an important part of every day for me. Even if I never lose another pound, I feel so much better & stronger.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    I'm thankful for really good plastic surgeons, enough said :happy: :tongue:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,746 Member
    I'm thankful that I finally took changing my health and lifestyle seriously and that I've lost 40 pounds so far.

I'm thankful that I care more about how I feed my kids and talk to them about nutrition and why it's important to care NOW.

I'm thankful that I am getting stronger and more fit every day.

I'm thankful that my husband will be home soon and I not only look good, but feel good about myself for the first in a long time.

I'm thankful that while the scale is stuck it's not moving in the wrong direction.

I'm thankful that junk food makes me feel blah and fried food makes me feel even worse!

I'm thankful that my body likes this exercise stuff.

Guess I'm having a day full of thanks!