Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03.31.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone will have a Terrific Tuesday!!! :drinker:

Work for me will be crazy today, but I just wanted to let each of you know how wonderful you all are!!!
The continued motivation and support is heartwarming!!! :heart:

Have a toned and tasty Tuesday!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone will have a Terrific Tuesday!!! :drinker:

Work for me will be crazy today, but I just wanted to let each of you know how wonderful you all are!!!
    The continued motivation and support is heartwarming!!! :heart:

• tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Everyone!

After my revolt over the weekend, I kicked my butt in gear yesterday. After work I went to the gym, did 40 min of Cardio, 20 minutes of circut training, and then I cleaned the house. I drank 60 oz of water, and stayed under my calories. Wow, do I feel so much better:happy: I hope you all had a great day yesterday. The days are counting down to the end of this challenge. Lets all step it up a notch and meet our goals:flowerforyou:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Thanks! You too.

I've been struggling with not being able to log my food the last couple of days. We had a windy snow storm, so I was staying away from the computer, but this morning when I logged all my entries, I only went over one day! I got 2 days of exercise done this weekend so tonight will be 7/14.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I know I said I wasn't going to get on the scale until the 10th but I just couldn't resist, my hubby even put it up in the closet, but that didn't stop me. And according to my scale this morning I am finally down 2 lbs!!! All of March I haven't been able to lose and it's that TOM for me right now so I thought for sure I wouldn't see any results but not so! I am so excited. It has been a really long month staying at the same weight or higher. I kicked butt at jazzercise last night too. I wasn't even going to go because I needed to buy groceries and I would have been home too late but my dear sweet hubby volunteered to go shopping for me. He is done that like 2 times in the 17 years we've been married!!!! He knows how much Jazzercise and losing weight mean to me so he is being totally supportive! Yay for hubby!!!!

Have a great day every one and remember STAY HEALTHY!!!

Memaw
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    morning :)
    im still super sick , and in need of some drugs......no exercise for me... i can barely even walk
    havent really been eating either. tried to force myself but not as easy as it sounds lol:sick:
    Hope you all have a great tuesday :smile:
    im going back to bed
    jackie
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Well, I stepped on my scale this morning out of curiosity because yesterday it said I had gained a pound. Well this morning it read 305!! I stepped on it like 20 times to be sure!! That means I officially hit the 25 pound mark!! I also kicked butt last night with Billy Blanks tae-bo!!
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Congrats memaw and plussize!!!!! Hope you feel better soon jackeh!
    I did pretty well food wise over the weekend but i didnt get in any excercise. So i kicked but yeserday and got in 2 hours. Today was my weigh in day and i am down another 1.5. Yeah! Welll I hope every one has a good week and keeps up the awesome work:drinker:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    morning, i am not sure what day of exercise i am on, i'll have to look back to check! but i did step on the scale, even though i wasnt going to and it said i gained a lb, but its only 1 so it could just be water, i'm not getting back on til this is over!! and i'm gonna keep working extra hard!

hope everyone has a great day!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations shurtliff, memawe and plussize - Keep up the good work!
    jackeh hope you feel better soon!

Got the aerobics in when I got home from work this morning. I had gained three pounds so when I step on scale this morning I had finally lost it back PLUS ANOTHER HALF POUND!!!!!!!!! I am excited - had began to think I was stuck.

Hope everyone has a good day.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! :flowerforyou: (Almost afternoon I suppose)

Yesterday's workout took me to 8 days out of the 17. I did a step aerobics class for an hour and then did some ab work. Tonight I think I'm going to try another ZUMBA class. I've only taken 2 different classes before but it's been a while and I'm just not motivated to get a GOOD work out in on the elliptical. :grumble: Then hopefully after the class (although maybe before) I'll get my upper body strength training completed. :noway:

Food was fine yesterday. Went a little bit over but had a lot of calories from the workout and only ate about 100 back. So that's good.

Jackeh - FEEL BETTER SOON! :flowerforyou: Get your rest and just take it easy.

CONGRATS to you lovely ladies - Shurtliff, Memaw, and Plussize! Ya'll are doing great, keep it up! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I think I'm gonna stay off the scale (will take LOTS of will power) until the end of this challenge. WIth it being TOM and the festivities last weekend, I'd rather not disappoint myself and just stay really on track for the next week and a half. :embarassed: Have a great day everyone.
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    This morning my scale said I gained a pound. I did fine on my calories etc yesterday, got more than my water in, so i'm bumed out. I am back having my 14 hour days with work and school, so my exercise is harder to get in again. Hopefully that pound will go away by tomorrow...I'm getting close to starting my TOM...so maybe thats is it?

Good job all of you! You are all kicking butt! :smile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Did my weigh in yesterday and am still the same. I kicked my butt last night on the elliptical for 50 minutes. That is 20 minutes longer than anytime before. I need to watch my sodium better I feel so bloated today. But that will not stop me from jumpin on my elliptical again tonight hopefully for 60 minutes. I hope you all meet your goals.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i had a good workout- did BL cardio max levels 1 and 2...anyone ventured on to level 3 yet? i'm so dead after the first 2 levels that i haven't tried it yet. hopefully next week?

Today is my day off so I took my dog for a nice long walk- just wish it would warm up here in michigan! brrrr

I've been doing well with staying on top of my calories- i'm finding that my body has adjusted to my eating limits, and after i eat 1320 calories, i'm okay being done eating for the day. i'm not feeling starved any more :drinker:

congratulations on the losses everyone! i'm so proud of us for doing so well on this challenge- only 2 weeks left! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Hey everyone! I don't really have time today (I have been really busy the past couple of days) but I just wanted to check in with everyone! I didn't have time to read all the posts but I'm sure you're all doing wonderfully!! :heart:

I won't be weighing in until tomorrow morning, but I don't feel so spectacular about it. I had another not-so-great weekend :grumble: , however, I am getting better. I was really busy and did a lot of running around so I didn't have too much time to plan and this weekend won't be so much better. Baby shower, BBQ (first one of the year, yippee!) and the likes.

However, I have had a lot of compliments today about how much weight I've lost. I'm hoping the scale reflects it tomorrow!!!

I'll be talkin' to ya!!! Keep up the great work!!! :drinker:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Well, it is shy me finally making my second post after agreeing to join the challenge. I have met my goal already, having lost 6.6 lbs since the start of the challenge, and officially made the first 20 lbs. of my journey, that started January 12th on MFP! I am very excited about that. And - I even made one new friend by joining the challenge, and that excites me too. I just got back from walking my dog after work, and now I am headed to the swimming pool to do laps, so today is day 10 on my exercise. Surely I can make 7 more. You all keep up the great work, both losing weight and encouraging everyone. (Even shy people like me who never post but just read everyone else's entries.)

Thanks for listening, and have a great evening and an awesome April Fool's Day! Mary
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Well, it is shy me finally making my second post after agreeing to join the challenge. I have met my goal already, having lost 6.6 lbs since the start of the challenge, and officially made the first 20 lbs. of my journey, that started January 12th on MFP! I am very excited about that. And - I even made one new friend by joining the challenge, and that excites me too. I just got back from walking my dog after work, and now I am headed to the swimming pool to do laps, so today is day 10 on my exercise. Surely I can make 7 more. You all keep up the great work, both losing weight and encouraging everyone. (Even shy people like me who never post but just read everyone else's entries.)

Thanks for listening, and have a great evening and an awesome April Fool's Day! Mary

yay congrats to you on making your goal and hitting over 20!!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, it is shy me finally making my second post after agreeing to join the challenge.
    NO need to be shy around here. We are one big family!!! Congrats on your success!! Keep up the good work.

Memaw