uuuuuhg, 4-6 lbs:/
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    one million pounds.
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I must be the only woman on the planet who LOSES the week of her period! :)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I was up 2 lbs. this morning. I'm not recording my weight this week.
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good Question... I stepped on my scale this morning and it says I'm up a pound... which is uber frustrating.. lol I've had a killer week workout wise... **Stupid almost time of the month** lol
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    3 lbs. Since I weigh myself every morning, I know exactly when it's coming when I see that jump.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    anywhere from 2-5 lbs :devil: i hate it :mad: :explode:
  • croftygenius
    Options
    i put on about 63 billion stone the week before mine!! and get that horrible bloated feeling. just try not to reach for the comfort food and you shoudl be fine!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Usually about 5 lbs
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    usually 3-5 pounds.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    anywhere from 2-5 lbs :devil: i hate it :mad: :explode:

SAME HERE... IT'S DISGUSTING & SO FRUSTRATING!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Usually about 5 lbs

this.
  • SusanDoesIt
    SusanDoesIt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did everything right and gained 3 lbs this week from it. What really gets me is that I never seem to make it up...I may just get back to where I was next week. So I LOST a week of loss?? WTH??? How is that even possible? Very frustrating.
  • mszcheon
    Options
    Exactly 2 pounds. Every month. Now it seems to come around 2 weeks before it even hits. I feel like I'm having to lose those same 2 pesky pounds every month.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I must be the only woman on the planet who LOSES the week of her period! :)

Actually, I'm this way. I hold on to my weight. In other words, my weight loss slows then the day my period starts I drop all the weight I was holding. I've dropped as much as 2 pounds in a day.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My weight stayed the same at weighing in today and I was a little surprised after weeks of exercising with personal trainer and eating well. It was only when I sat down and tracked my cycle that I realized I'm due next week Thursday. I normally hold onto weigh before my big P and then drop back on the day.

Fingers crossed for next week then....
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bump :tongue:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I did everything right and gained 3 lbs this week from it. What really gets me is that I never seem to make it up...I may just get back to where I was next week. So I LOST a week of loss?? WTH??? How is that even possible? Very frustrating.

YES!!!! This is what happened to me last week, I gained 5 pounds because of my period and I was finally back to the previous weeks weight only after the week was over and it was so frustrating that's exactly how I felt, an entire week wasted even though I still worked out, so I know that I was toning and stuff, but still it irked me as well.
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    3-5 lbs...expecting big P in the next few days so hopefully that's why my weight is the same as last week after eating well and exercising daily.. :grumble:
  • longhornlissa
    longhornlissa Posts: 4 Member
    Options

this! this one week out of every month sets me back!