Hello from Ottawa, Canada

Options
Hi everyone

I am new to My Fitness Pal and I also just started my weight loss Program. I have joined the Greco Lean & Fit program (with encouragement from my wife). I have about 30 lbs to go. Anyone else out there with the Greco program? Like to hear from you or anyone that would like to be friends. Best of luck to everyone!!!!!

Replies

• jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No idea what the Greco program is...but Hello from Downtown Ottawa too! :P haha
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Good to hear from you. Greco is a very intense program that has a 45 min circuit training program. I go to the Kanata north Greco gym. How is your weight loss going?
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I thought of Greco pizza? ? Lol welcome, from NB here. That's one big fish in your pic!
  • newfieborn
    Options
    LOL. Yes, you are wrong. There is NO pizza involved. The fish is a Short Fin Mako shark that I caught in northern NFLD this pass summer. It was the only pic that I could find when I started My Fitness Pal.
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    good morning from ontario as well we are aprox. 4 hrs. apart ..LOVE your fish my Dad and I used to go fishing i loved it
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Hello. Yes, it is great to fish (but I'm not really good at it). I try to get the kids out there when I can.
  • jennbriere
    Options
    I just started this week..so we'll see if I get results in the next 1-2 weeks =)

I work downtown Ottawa, but live in Gatineau (Aylmer) so train in Aylmer :P and do cardio for about 1.5 hrs a day and will try the Zumba classes next week which seem fun and burn about 400-500 cal per hour =)
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Good for you. Lots of hard work, drink lots of water, and eat a meal every 2 - 3 hrs and you will the results that you want. Best of luck.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I thought of Greco pizza? ? Lol welcome, from NB here. That's one big fish in your pic!

HAHA I thought pizza too... sounded really tempting there for a minute.

But seriously - hey from Nova Scotia! Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends :)
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am from Newfoundland but living in Nova Scotia. There are no Greco gym's here. Add me if you want. :)
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

That is what i instanty though of too :( PEI HERE :embarassed:
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    Welcome!!
    LOL. I am about an hour from Ottawa, but lived in Nova Scotia for a year (and hubby's from there) so I always think pizza, too, when I hear Greco. But if you ever saw this Tony Greco guy, you would see he probably doesn't eat pizza very often. :laugh:
    Mmmm...now I'm craving a donair pizza...
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well, hello from Kanata (originally from North Bay [Greco's is the best!!!!])

Feel free to add me. I just got started and I try to tell as many people as possible about this site.

What a fantastic tool!

- Bill
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOL - lots of East Coasters here! I'm a Newfie living in Calgary and I miss Greco, especially the garlic fingers...mmmmmmm....:love:

Anyway, welcome! Let us know how the Greco gym goes. :flowerforyou:
  • newfieborn
    Options
    LOL. You guys are funny!!!! No, my number is NOT 310-3030. I miss the east coast and hope to return there some day.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I work downtown Ottawa and live outside Manotick!

I've heard lots of good things about Greco Lean & Fit.

Karen
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm am from NB and work in Ottawa.
    I like Greco Pizza (but prefer Pizza Delight!) but I also know Greco Lean & Fit.
    Tony will kick your buttocks! :)

Good luck and friend me if you like. I've been here for about 2yrs.
    Weight loss has stalled but still trying and logging.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Pizza Delight! I remember that from when I lived in Moncton the store was a spaceship....lol

Karen
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just started this week..so we'll see if I get results in the next 1-2 weeks =)

I work downtown Ottawa, but live in Gatineau (Aylmer) so train in Aylmer :P and do cardio for about 1.5 hrs a day and will try the Zumba classes next week which seem fun and burn about 400-500 cal per hour =)

J'habite à Aylmer aussi. Bienvenue sur MFP! :-)
  • jennbriere
    Options
    haha merci! =) je vais t'ajouter comme amie ☺