Need a healthier me

Options
Hi all,

I have joined MFP since it seems like a decent site from all aspects. I am going to succeed and lose the weight I need and start exercising. Rome was not built in a day and certainly my efforts are of a long term project nature, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

The support mechanism I have seen out here before my blog is incredible and frankly beats most others I have tried.

Wish me luck or more appropriately the stamina to get to where I need to be!

Thanks all!!

Dana

178371.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• dk59
    dk59 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all,

I have joined MFP since it seems like a decent site from all aspects. I am going to succeed and lose the weight I need and start exercising. Rome was not built in a day and certainly my efforts are of a long term project nature, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

The support mechanism I have seen out here before my blog is incredible and frankly beats most others I have tried.

Wish me luck or more appropriately the stamina to get to where I need to be!

Thanks all!!

Dana

178371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    With hard work you will succeed! YES YOU CAN!
    I've been through highs and lows the last 2 months, and currently I'm in a huge pit of a low! But I'm trying to refocus and push through even though I feel so defeated due to pain.
    Good luck to you and YOU CAN DO IT!

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~