5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and I'm looking to get to the 100-115 range. I want to be toned/have muscle.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Numbers are a funny thing, something we need to remember. At 5'2 I weigh around 128 pounds and am a size 0-3 depending on the clothing maker but I find these days I am buying mostly size 1. My story was featured on CNN and people called me a liar when I mentioned my size because they couldn't get past my weight. I have a ton of muscle from long distance running and weight training and as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat so my size is small but my weight is higher. Just something to remember because sometimes I think we get so wrapped up in those numbers on the scale that we forget this is also about being healthy and happy :)
  • YinkaMaria
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/2, and currently 135, My goal is 120. I'm down from 146 last year. The progress has been on and off and very slow. I get discouraged but this time I determined to make a long term change, so slow and steady wins the race.

I weighed 115 around my freshmen and sophomore years in college, almost 10 years ago, so I'm not looking to go back there- but I want to be healthy, with muscle and less fat. I sure I can can do it but it sure is hard. I'm not convinced I need to eat very little calories to lose, I know that personally for me, I do best with a very high level of physical activity. Gotta find a balance.

Getting married next spring, so I figure now is the best time to start something that will hopefully stick. Already fitting into my petite 2's and 4's again, so thats double motivation. I told myself I wasnt buying bigger clothes again.
  • Elysium618
    Elysium618 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3.5, currently weighing in @ 161.6lbs. I'd like to get to 110-115 lbs even though I've probably never been that weight. But looking at so many pictures of other members. I think I would have to be that weight to have a lean/toned look at my height, just like Jennifer Aniston!
  • nsamaroo
    nsamaroo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i want to be 115 and TONED!!! good luck ladies! we can do it!!!
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I want so badly to be at least 135-140 ish!!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'2" First goal say goodbye to the 200's. Long term thinking 150 but if I can do that maybe 135
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weigh 173-176 (depending on the scale)... My year long goal is to lose 10% of my weight and get down to 158... but my long term weight loss goal is to get down to around 120-125. That was were I was 8 years ago and it's where I felt my best... and I would love to be back there again. I still have a super cute skirt I used to wear (pretty much the last thing left from that wardrobe and I wore it on my husband's and my first date) and I want to be able to wear it again. :-D

You're the same height and weight I am. I also want to be around 120-125. I was there about 10-11 years ago, then got a desk job (where I'm still currently working) and I gained back all the weight I had lost. I'm finally getting serious again about losing it.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5"2" and started at 150. Am now maintaining between 109-112. Would like to get more toned.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bump I am down to 144 from 170. My goal weight was 139...I now, aam wanting to get to 135. That is the number where I can buy all the size 8 and size 10 dresses. I am 65 so that would please me to back at it. When I was younger I weighed 125....constantly. I don't want to be called skinny. just great for a 65 yr old. :)
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just started last week, down a whoping .2 lbs! I'm at 138.6 today, want to get to 125ish and toned! Just started 30 DS yesterday, hopefully Jillian can help kick me into gear!

I'm pretty new here, feel free to friend me, we all need the support!!
  • SwEEtK77
    SwEEtK77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2" goal weight 125 and a nice tight body so I can wear a bikini! :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My goal is 115.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    currently at: 139

i would like to be about 120-125.
  • chantaljl
    chantaljl Posts: 21
    Options
    Currently I am at 128 lbs. I would like to be 115-120 and toned!
  • csandra1219
    Options
    im 5'2 and i want to be 107-110; i dont mind being more as long as im tight/toned!
  • ctiedeman
    ctiedeman Posts: 21
    Options
    My first goal is to get down to 160, then from there down to 140s-130s.

But, most importantly just to be healthier!
  • flowerpower263
    flowerpower263 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1" and when i started mfp weighed 179 lbs. and wore a size 20!! i have lost all the weight i want to lose (61 lbs.) i now weigh 119 and wear a size 8!! i am almost 69 years old and now feel like 30!!! i swim and workout 3 times a week. hope this helped you!
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and i want to be 115 and toned :)
  • countrylovesong
    Options
    I am 5'1 136 lbs. Goal is 115.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!