Coming back again!

Options
I joined My fitness pal a couple of months ago and didn't keep up with it. Here I am again! I do not want to look like this any more. I am uncomfortable and miserable. I am married (22 years) with 3 wonderful children - 21, 19 & 14. I want to be able to keep up with their fast-paced lifestyles. I also want to be the girl my husband married a long time ago. So, now I am ready to begin and get serious. So far I have logged 2 days and it's going really well. Let's see what happens:smile::smile: :smile:

Replies

• kpfieffer
    Options
    I joined My fitness pal a couple of months ago and didn't keep up with it. Here I am again! I do not want to look like this any more. I am uncomfortable and miserable. I am married (22 years) with 3 wonderful children - 21, 19 & 14. I want to be able to keep up with their fast-paced lifestyles. I also want to be the girl my husband married a long time ago. So, now I am ready to begin and get serious. So far I have logged 2 days and it's going really well. Let's see what happens:smile::smile: :smile:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Congratualtions on taking the step to come back to MFP!!

Set goals for yourself and share on the board.

We're all in the same boat, although they may look like different boats... we're all here to lose those unwanted pounds and get our lives to a place where we can do all the different things that we want to do.

Take it 1 day at a time!

Christy
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! Remember just because you fall - don't give up. Dust yourself off and start again! If you get frustrated and need a cheerleader....you always have support here.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • kpfieffer
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend. However, I don't know how:embarassed: I need all the help I can get.
  • lilacrosie
    Options
    Your story is like mine been married 22 years was nice and thin i am 47 and he is 65 he's in better shape then me.. I am so miserable and look bad i want to get back to where i was when we met i was wearing his clothes back then.. this site is great ... maybe we can support each other while trying to lose the weight ... good luck my email address is arlenewhite45@gmail.com if you want to email