Hip Hop Abs

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
Yesterday was my first day of Hip Hop Abs and I was wondering if anyone else is also doing it?

I want/need some workout buddies!:flowerforyou:

Jenn

Replies

• Sweettart
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day of Hip Hop Abs and I was wondering if anyone else is also doing it?

Jenn
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options

Jenn

Sorry Jenn... I do p90x ... and I used to do Turbo Jam...

My daughter does Hip Hop Abs ...

This is the place to find a buddy tho... im new here.. a lot of action on the boards...
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I have been thinking about ordering hip hop abs, how do you like it? I have turbo jam and love it!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Like I said I am only on day 2 but I strongly suggest it!

I was wondering about Turbo Jam myself!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I would love to have Hip Hop abs to alternate with my turbo. I did the Hip Hop vids in a class for awhile at the Y and I really thought it was fun for a change. Now i just need to wait until I can afford them! haha
    Turbo Jam is still awesome!!!!
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I would love to have Hip Hop abs to alternate with my turbo. I did the Hip Hop vids in a class for awhile at the Y and I really thought it was fun for a change. Now i just need to wait until I can afford them! haha
    Turbo Jam is still awesome!!!!

My daughter does a Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme, Hip Hop Abs ...combo that she came up with...

I do p90x ... so we suggest all of them...

let me know if any of you are interested... I can get you discounts cause Im a Team BeachBody Coach...