Art - Drawing, Painting
    Craft
    Photography
    Reading
    Shopping!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, with a hubby that works 10+ hour days, and we have one car....so you can imagine I do not get out much! But I have a lot of pets! Too many actually! I have a pug name Zeus, a Chihuahua named Chester, a Himalayan cat named Phoenix, a domestic house cat named Neko, a guinea pig named Jacky, and a 75 gallon aquarium with 3 very large Oscars. So, they are my hobbies! Especially the fish tank, I really enjoy it. Geez, I sound like a crazy animal lady don't I? :blushing: :happy:
  • bex_86_
    Options
    I love to read - although i dont have much time for recreational reading atm I always have my nose stuck in psychology books!!

I also love hanging out with my little nephew - get to act like a big kid and I love it!!

I love hanging out with my friends when I get the chance!!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    This is always a hard question for me to answer... I really have no hobbies besides sleeping, if that counts...occasionally reading, going to concerts, aaaaaaand that's about it.
  • missleah26
    missleah26 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love cooking and baking, watching movies and documentaries, skiing, camping, and brewing beer (though I haven't started a batch in a while because I've been so busy lately).

And whether you want to call them hobbies or unpaid part-time jobs, I volunteer a lot (mostly at our parish where we're the token Young Couple) and my hubby and I are the resident caretakers of a 330-year-old house in our hometown. It's fun living in a local landmark!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reading, cooking, photography.. and I love theatre!
  • niceday
    Options
    Reading the Bible thru this year :)
    Other present reads David Baldacci
    Cardmaking
    Scrapbooking
    Traveling..
    Walking
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I am a figure skating fan. I just came back from a week at the US Figure Skating Championships. It was a blast.
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Photography - I'm trying to make a career out of it!
    Video games - I have an xbox 360, and I love playing any Call of Duty games
    Wii Fit - I know it's technically a fitness hobby, but I just can't consider it working out, cause it's too fun :)
    Baking - Love it! But I've cut back since I started my diet
    Television - I have a few shows that I watch regularly, I try not to watch TOO much TV.. I love Dexter, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, and basically everything on Food Network!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love to read. Who didn't think of Kindle a couple of decades ago? I watch a few Food Network shows like DDD and Giada and Ina Garten. I love spending time in our pontoon boat with family, fishing on the lakes of Northeastern MN from May-August. I spend a lot of time with my husband and daughters too. We are about to begin finishing the lower level of our daughters new bi-level in the next few weeks. That will take most of my free time until fishing season. Oh..and my flower beds.
    If I had more money I'd travel more. I want to see: New Orleans, the Pacific Northwest, the Northeast and Ireland, Italy and Greece. Someday.
    I used to bake a lot and thirty years ago worked as a cake decorator. I rarely bake anymore because obesity is a side effect I am trying to eliminate.
  • kaybelmore
    Options
    I love anime (currently trying to watch Black Butler), video games (currently playing Xenosage Chronicles, Skyrim and Skyward Sword), reading and my favourite pastime is patchwork quilting :) I also love baking but I've cut down on that - a LOT since starting my diet :(
    I am also a Mum to two gorgeous children who keep me too busy for all the above fun most of the time :P

If you like Black Butler you may like Hellsing, it's not as Victorian romantic but very similar dark power play vibe :D
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Baking and cooking.
    Reading (Fantasy, Horror, Crime, Thrillers)
    Bats (the flying kind - they're also my job, self-employed)
    Writing (poetry mainly, but also some stories)
    Exploring ancient and historic sites (dolmens, stone circles, castles, old abbeys etc)
    Sewing
    Drawing
    Hillwalking/Hiking
    Singing
    I help moderate an alternative living/counterculture forum
    Nature conservation
    Gardening/growing veg
    Daydreaming
    Swimming
    Ferrying my 3yo between nursery, gymnastics, ballet, swimming and her grandparents. :-p
  • dawnmfp
    Options
    I sing in two choirs, ring in a handbell choir, play piano, and read a lot.
    Also, I think I'm becoming addicted to Farmville.
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I sew, and play on facebook games
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I also do some photography.

JM
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I enjoy cooking, quilting, and being with my family!
  • MellisaCruz
    Options
    I give all my poodles French names...I've had a FiFi, Marie, Toulous, Pierre, Frenchie. Jaques.....Im gonna be theold crazy lady down the street that hoards poodles.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Intense......passionate....sex!!

Video games

Working on my Car

Cooking!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    knitting
    playing guitar (acoustic and electric)