Tae-Bo Junkie!!!

Options
I am an absolute Tae-Bo junkie, I love it!!! I always feel so empowered and energized afterward. My questions though is does anyone know how many calories you burn during an average 20 minute video?

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    I am an absolute Tae-Bo junkie, I love it!!! I always feel so empowered and energized afterward. My questions though is does anyone know how many calories you burn during an average 20 minute video?
  • msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    Well I found something on the internet a few months back (whether its right or not I'm not sure). It says that 30 minutes Tae-Bo Basic burns 389 calories. I think that sounds about right.
  • destinyisyours
    Options
    Just had to reply! I LOVE Tae-Bo too! I have a TON of his DVDs. I did the amp'd workout the other day and am still sore from it! LOVE IT... I was also interested in finding out how many calories we burn doing it..
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Southern_Gurl... I would suggest investing in a heart rate monitor. Most that are of any decent quality will have you enter age, gender, weight, etc. so you get a good reading on calories burned. You might be surprised how much you're burning depending on how high you're keeping your intensity during the workout. I did Plyometrics from P90X this morning for 52 minutes, and total burned after the workout was 892 calories... Not bad... Go get 'em..!!!

Ps... You might check eBay when you're shopping. The HRM I got is one that Bowflex sells for $100. Found it on eBay for $39... Heck of a discount...