Who's watching the superbowl!?

Options
smiley01x
smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
Who do y'all want to win? I am a Patriots fan all the way! My Dad was a huge Giants fan when I was growing up so I like them too--but not when they are playing the Patriots!!! :laugh:

GO PATS!!:heart:

Replies

• spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Patriots are the gayest team in the NFL.

They're going to lose just like they did @ 42
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Madonna doing the halftime show and my team (Broncos) not playing? And yet I suppose I'll be watching anyway... *sigh.

Patriots better win, though.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be flipping back and forth...I don't care for either team but if I had to choose one it would be the Patriots to win.
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I do every year. My hubby works for NFL Live. These are the people who put on the pre-game activities and parties. So, even though our teams are not there we watch.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I hate both teams about equally. :tongue:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My eyes will be GLUED to the TV. I have been looking SO looking forward to this.

GO PATS!!!!!!
  • smiley01x
    smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do every year. My hubby works for NFL Live. These are the people who put on the pre-game activities and parties. So, even though our teams are not there we watch.

That's cool!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have never missed a Super Bowl so I will definitely be watching. I am a huge football fan.

Go Giants!!!! I hate the Patriots. We'll actually Tom Brady is the problem. Can't stand him.
  • walkingitaway
    Options
    go pats
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I loathe & despise the Giants with the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns. I loathe & despise the Patriots with the white hot intensity of 2,000 suns.

That being said...bring on the commercials!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    The Bears aren't in it = I don't care really care who wins.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAINTS fan lol but my son's football club is having a volunteer appreciation/superbowl party so I figure I'll go but I won't pick sides.
  • amwill1
    amwill1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a Saints fan but since they are out then I have to go back to my roots as a NY'er and say GO GIANTS!!! Plus I can't stand Tom Brady so all the more reason to root against the Pats... I want a good game either way, not a boring 3 and out with punt returns all game long! :)
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dcsump2
    Options
    My thoughts exactly.
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Madonna doing the halftime show and my team (Broncos) not playing? And yet I suppose I'll be watching anyway... *sigh.

Patriots better win, though.

I was sad when the Broncos didn't make it! I'll watch it if my son hasn't packed the TV to take with him on his first job!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll root for the Pats cause I'm from RI but I grew up in a Cowboy house so Dallas is my team. (no comments please lol) but hockey is my true love....GO BRUINS!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Patriots are the gayest team in the NFL.

They're going to lose just like they did @ 42

I hate the Patriots...but I hate homophobic asshats even more!
  • airvan20
    airvan20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching & rooting for the Patriots! I'm working out extra hard this week so I can splurge for one day on Sunday!!! No beer on Sunday, but I plan on indulging and taking a hiatus for the day on MFP.:ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, I'm only there for the commercials and booze...but I will root for Brady and the Patriots.

And all the haters can SUCK IT!