A little premature but...

Options
megbar1979
megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
I'm 1/2 pound away from my goal! Yeah! I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it...usually I give up after a couple of weeks. Only problem is that now that I'm here, I feel like I need to lose more. But at the same time I'm afraid if I lose too much more I'll have a really hard time maintaining it. I'm celebrating what I've done so far though...bought a new bathing suit for the boat this summer. :drinker:

Replies

• megbar1979
    Options
    I'm 1/2 pound away from my goal! Yeah! I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it...usually I give up after a couple of weeks. Only problem is that now that I'm here, I feel like I need to lose more. But at the same time I'm afraid if I lose too much more I'll have a really hard time maintaining it. I'm celebrating what I've done so far though...bought a new bathing suit for the boat this summer. :drinker:
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    wicked awesome job!!! :bigsmile:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss. I know how you feel about approaching your goal. I'm getting closer to mine and I keep wondering if I should go for another two or three pounds. Maintaining is going to be the scary part for me.
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! Way to go!
    I can't wait until I get there!! :smile:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    woot woot!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! Way to go!
    I can't wait until I get there!! :smile:

Ditto this! That is totally exciting! Good for you. :smile:
  • megbar1979
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:blushing:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is so great. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!