Craving French Fries? Try this!

gnicolecan
gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
Orville Redenbacher's Natural
Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn!

The mini bags are 160 cals per bag if you eat the ENTIRE bag!

A deeelicious substitute if you asked me. All the girls here at work have been eating it, and its yum-o!

Replies

• gnicolecan
    Orville Redenbacher's Natural
    Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn!

The mini bags are 160 cals per bag if you eat the ENTIRE bag!

A deeelicious substitute if you asked me. All the girls here at work have been eating it, and its yum-o!
  • Orville Redenbacher's is awesome!!! My wife and I like the mini bag kettle corn 100 cal packs!! They have been a lifesaver when we are craving something salty-sweet! :happy:
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Wow....french fries....I can't even remember the last time I had some.....mmmmmmmmmm.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Orville Redenbacher's is awesome!!! My wife and I like the mini bag kettle corn 100 cal packs!! They have been a lifesaver when we are craving something salty-sweet! :happy:

I was craving this the other day. I can only find it at 1 grocery store here. Look like I need to make a trip ASAP! :drinker:

Also, try sweet potato fries. Soooooo yummy!!!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    OH I'm sorry to be a wet blanket--I tried this popcorn and did not like it!! It tasted like boiled eggs with way too much pepper!!!:sick:
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    I'll have to try that, but what I do for a french fry or chip fix is slice up a potatoe, drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, then some spice (I like season salt) then put put in the microwave for a couple mins and yummy
  • gnicolecan
    Hmmm I love boiled eggs and I love pepper. That explains a lot!
This discussion has been closed.