Green Tea?

Options
2»

Replies

• ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I drink Bigelow Green Tea with Mint with Stevia. I love it, great pick me up in the afternoon.:drinker:
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    I love Stash's Moroccan Mint Green Tea. I drink that plain, iced or hot. The clue to not getting the bitter taste? Just heat the water, don't boil it.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    i started drinking tetley's lichi pear green tea when i started dieting 1 1/2 months ago. i was told it aides in weight loss. i have lost almost 14 lbs since i started....green tea? maybe. im still drinking 3 cups a day....what the hell, its not goin to hurt even if it doesn't work. and yes, i use 1 packet of sweetner.
  • I love green tea! And I dont drink it as much as I should. I buy the Red Seal brand, which is available in New Zealand.
    I also find green tea very strong, so I drop my tea bag into the cup, stir it a couple of times, then squeeze the water out of the bag back into the cup using the spoon. That way, I still get all the flavour, but it isn't overpowering.
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    My absolute favorite is Stash Moroccan Mint Green Tea, I don't add any sugar or anything. Also, if you dont want the bitter flavor, make sure the water is hot but not boiling.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I have some fancy green tea from Teavana that I drink with just a little honey in it.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I drink Yogi Green Tea, I don't add any sugar or anything. Try to have at least 4 cups a day.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking a lot of green tea over the past few months. I can tolerate it on it's own but certainly do not prefer it that way. Sometimes I like a bit of honey (sugar free kind, but it still has 25 calories in 1 servings) otherwise I use about a half teaspoon give or take of Stevia. I like just a hint of sweetness. I know green tea has many amazing properties and benefits to it. Antioxidants and also it's supposed to be a natural diuretic.
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The best green tea I've found is a jasmine green, sold loose leaf in bulk in Fred Meyer and the health food store. I prefer it loose rather than in tea bags. Mostly I drink it plain, sometimes with some agave nectar or honey, especially in the summer. i'll brew up a gallon of the stuff to have in the fridge...can't wait for summer!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I found a brand of green tea that I LOVE! It's Carrington. I was using the Lipton infused with mint, which didn't have all the bitterness of other green teas that I've had. But my Walmart stopped carrying it, so I tried out the Carrington brand. It's only $1.00 for a box of 18 tea bags (I think). I add 1/2 packet of Stevia in the Raw and I LOVE it!
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have never tried green tea but thinking about it...can you get it without the caffeine?