Starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• ZiggyCDA
    ZiggyCDA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been using the DVD for a month now. I reallly like the DVD. I usually pause it before the cool down so I can get my strength training in.

16561119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    i'v just ordered this, didn't know i was suppost to buy weights too, any thing else i should buy before it arrives?
  • christypaxson
    Options
    i'v just ordered this, didn't know i was suppost to buy weights too, any thing else i should buy before it arrives?

You only need 3-5lb weights and if you don't have them you can use soup cans..or veggie cans out of your pantry. If you are working out on a hard surface I would suggest getting a mat to work out on. I bought the video last night and I can't wait to get on a role with it. I know I won't make it through the whole thing but I'm ready for the challenge.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    ok thanks :)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I was at target and i had the dvd in hand and thought to my self... Heather are you really going to use this dvd, i set it down and walked away, but not all i keep thinking about is the dvd lol might have to go back and buy it

Download Utorrent, then go to this web page http://kat.ph/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-biggest-loser-ac3-cmk-t456547.html click download torrent, a box comes up, click open. It will download then double click it once its done, the folder will open, it will play in windows media player. All for free!!!