April Fool Pranks?

Options
JMAMA
JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
I did this to my husband a couple of years ago, and it was HILARIOUS!!! I took a few pairs of his briefs and sewed the leg holes closed (just a quick whip stitch) so when he went to put them on he kinda tipped over cause his foot wouldn't go through-it was the funniest thing ever!!!

After that though I can't fool him. Any good ideas? Tell your funniest pranks!

Replies

• JMAMA
    Options
    I did this to my husband a couple of years ago, and it was HILARIOUS!!! I took a few pairs of his briefs and sewed the leg holes closed (just a quick whip stitch) so when he went to put them on he kinda tipped over cause his foot wouldn't go through-it was the funniest thing ever!!!

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    lol I did this to my mom

the sink sprayer was black so I got a black hairband and wrapped it around the sprayer so when she would turn the water on, it would spray her! hahah! :laugh:
  • JMAMA
    Options
    That's a good one!!! I have been a prankster my whole life. When I was 10 I put salt in my dad's sugar bowl at his office. All of his employees were totally disgusted, blaming my dad "this coffee taste's like SH**" That one makes me laugh still today!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I put a package of gelatin and filled the toilet bowl. It makes a clear layer right at the top. My husband went to use the bathroom and got some backspray. Messy though :bigsmile:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    That's a good one!!! I have been a prankster my whole life. When I was 10 I put salt in my dad's sugar bowl at his office. All of his employees were totally disgusted, blaming my dad "this coffee taste's like SH**" That one makes me laugh still today!

haha oh my!!!

I remember accidentally putting sugar on fries instead of salt :noway: yuck!

I put a package of gelatin and filled the toilet bowl. It makes a clear layer right at the top. My husband went to use the bathroom and got some backspray. Messy though

hahahah I have heard of clear saran wrap too lol never thought of gelatin!
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    i was going to get a cheap pregnancy test and come out of the bathroom all wide eyed and tell my husband its positive. and then he'd look at it and see its negative. :laugh: he's not a big fan of jokes tho. :laugh: :laugh: which makes it more fun for me.
  • JMAMA
    Options
    Those are good ones!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    April Fool's day is bigger than Christmas in my family! It's a big challenge every year to come up with something new. I love this thread!! Maybe I'll get some good new stuff!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Some pranks over the years:

- the kitchen sink sprayer gets rubber-banded EVERY year - and somebody always gets drenched
    - the toilet has been saran wrapped
    -one year the kids filled my bathroom 4 feet deep with balloons (tiny bathroom)
    -my husband has set off the fire alarms
    - the car battery has been disconnected
    -shoes filled with sand
    -underwear has been frozen
    -top of toothpase tube filled with crisco (tamp the toothpaste down into tube then fill)
    -the front door frame was criss-crossed with fishing line (near invisible) to block exit
    -fake bugs left in beds, or snakes in closets
    -my brother once sent me a fake "STD RESULTS ENCLOSED" peice of mail!!!!!!!:noway:
    -the water main has been turned off in the middle of showers:frown:
    -one year we gave "winning" fake scratch off lottery tickets (ordered online)

okay, that's all for now:laugh: Can't wait to hear others!!!
  • lulubar
    Options
    bump****

we need more pranks:bigsmile:
  • JMAMA
    Options
    I love the toothpaste one, I might do that to my husband tomorrow. THe fake lotto ticket sounds funny too, but it's too late now-maybe next year.
  • JMAMA
    Options
    Lulu, it might be funny to put something in your husbands jacket pocket, like a maxi pad, or a pair of huge undies! Then when he goes to pull it out-hahahaha:laugh:
  • JeninNT
    JeninNT Posts: 6 Member
    Options

These are my top two favorites:

1. I used to have a "life-size" cardboard cutout of Jason from Friday the 13th. One year, after my roommate had gone to bed, I hid Jason in the shower. I didn't plan for her getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom... I think it worked out better that way, though. She happened to catch sight of Jason in the mirror in the middle of the night. Good thing she was in the bathroom. I'm just sayin'... :laugh:

2. Also did this to said roommate above. I took all the cash out of her wallet and replaced it with Monopoly money. At the last minute I felt a little guilty, so I put the cash back in her wallet -- but not where she normally kept it, so it was hidden.
  • lulubar
    Options
    Lulu, it might be funny to put something in your husbands jacket pocket, like a maxi pad, or a pair of huge undies! Then when he goes to pull it out-hahahaha:laugh:

OMGosh!! I am soooo putting huge undies in his suit pocket!!! On my way to Goodwill now! That's hysterical!

And I'm gonna do the toothpaste one again tomorrow - haven't done that one in several years, so I'll recycle that one for my son tomorrow. heeheeheehee:bigsmile:
  • JMAMA
    Options
    I love the monopoly money one-I might just try that!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    10 years ago, when i was preggo w/ our 2nd child, i called hubby at work, told him to sit down for some big news, then told him the doc said we will be having twins. :tongue: :tongue:
    he's so practical. :indifferent:
    :noway: :noway: he said, "well then, we need to start looking for a bigger house and we need van."
    :embarassed: he called me back an hour later and asked if that was an april fool's joke. :embarassed:
    he was soo glad i said yes!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

2. Also did this to said roommate above. I took all the cash out of her wallet and replaced it with Monopoly money. At the last minute I felt a little guilty, so I put the cash back in her wallet -- but not where she normally kept it, so it was hidden.

Monopoly money! That's so funny!!!

Love April's Day. Great thread!
  • JMAMA
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions. Just a heads up, Mike mentioned that MFP will be down tomorrow for repairs, hope you MFP junkies can survive
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions. Just a heads up, Mike mentioned that MFP will be down tomorrow for repairs, hope you MFP junkies can survive

i have a feeling this may be an early april fools joke. :happy:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just told my sister about sewing the underwear shut...she's doing it !!!!!:laugh:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    love these :heart: