Looking for some help from my freinds.

Options
Hello,
I am completley new to this site and have been using it for a few days now. My personal tranier recomended it as way to track what i eat as well as get some support from other like minded pepole. I fell off the food wagon last year and ever since i have been on and off. I am hoping to work threw some of my issues and stqay on track this time. So if anyone is intrested in please add me and hopefully i can offer some support and motivation to.

Christina

Replies

• charlot52
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello at least you got back on the wagon,i just started this also about a week now,i really believe it will help me ,i know im not near my goal but i keep reminding myself i dient get 70 pounds over weight in a day and mentaly i keep saying give myself 6 mo;s im learning to eat better and trying to exercise ,im also reducing foods like switching salad dressing to light dressing instead of the real thing ,trying to only eat bread 3 times a week and only rye or whole grains ,i make my sandwich like subway except i take 1 slice of bread slice it in half and build my sandwich i dont miss the other slice,i use lots of campbells fat free soup for my chicken or casseros with vegetables,im learning to take my plate and devide it in 3rd's the largest is salad and vegetables the smallest is ither meat or if i choose to eat a casserol i make sure its the smallest section,for my sweet attacks i use yourgert or a apple with fat free carmel dip like 1 tablespoon,i us;t to eat a candybar everyday,hope you stick with it ,and it would be nice to have another friend ,good luck,charlotte i will post a picture later on .
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 3 weeks. I really like it. Feel free to add me. The more support the better.
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    Just got my 25 Day badge this morning! Welcome!
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for nearly three weeks and love it. I share it with EVERYONE I know. I've been playing the yo-yo weight game my entire life. I am now looking at things differently, I am NOT ON A DIET as I have found out by experience that diets don't work. I am exercising more, eating less and eating better. But don't get me wrong, I still indulge in a burger or pizza and I will never fully cut that from my life. Feel free to add me, I am on MFP all the time between my phone and laptop (I think facebook is missing me LOL). So far I've lost 7lbs in two weeks so what I am doing now must be working for me.
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about a month...I lost weight...then gained it back...and now it's slowly sliding off about a pound a week....be patient..and it'll work. Excercise 6 days a week...be good to yourself too. Allow that cheating day....mine is friday for a WIS fishfry
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm moving forward with this and :smile: I'm looking for people (friends) to celebrate with and encourage when needed.
    Val :-)