just ordered slim in 6!

Options
im pretty darn excited! my husband is leaving at the end of the week to china for 4-6weeks.(offshore oil rig) the timing is perfect! im not gonna tell him im doing it, ill just pick him up at the airport with hopefully a big change! :tongue:

wish me luck!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    im pretty darn excited! my husband is leaving at the end of the week to china for 4-6weeks.(offshore oil rig) the timing is perfect! im not gonna tell him im doing it, ill just pick him up at the airport with hopefully a big change! :tongue:

wish me luck!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    That is great!! I have never done it but I've heard it works. Just make sure you follow it and be consistent. You will be surprising your hubby with your new bod!!! Keep us posted!! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I wanna know about it, too - and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    I don't want to sound stupid but what is "slim in 6"?
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    You go girl!!! :happy: I have slim in six and LOVE it. You see changes all over your body very quickly. If you stick with it your hubby will be a very happy man!!! Good luck!
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    southern_gurl... Slim in 6 (SI6) is a six-week long workout program with trainer Debbie Siebers that is part of the Beachbody catalog of workout programs. Some folks would consider it kind of a "starter" program, but I've done some of the workouts in the series, and depending on your current level of fitness, they WILL work you (which is a good thing!). The workouts range in time anywhere from 11 minutes (ab workout) to a full 60-minute cardio / body shaping workout. You also get a lot of additional stuff with the workout programs as well (nutritional guide, calendar, resistance band, etc.).

If you want to learn more about the program, you can visit my website below, click on "Shop for Products", and you'll find it. If you decide the program is for you, pick it up there, and Beachbody will assign me as your coach. I'd love to work with you on your fitness journey! Another good point is it comes with a 6-week money-back guarantee. If you try and and don't like the results, you can send it right on back. Best of luck..

Cassie... Good program choice to get a 4-6 week change. Stay consistent with it and with your nutrition, and you'll succeed for sure. I'm sure your hubby will love you for it (we like that kinda stuff... lol). Hopefully, this will mean a long-term change for you in terms of your health and exercise and you'll just keep on getting better. Go get 'em..!!!
  • caramelious
    Options
    I have this video and do it all the time and love it! It's a good overall workout. If you stick with it you will see results:) Good luck!
  • DivaLisa
    DivaLisa Posts: 29
    Options
    save :heart:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh good luck. My husband actually lost 20 pounds just taking Activit ... men :grumble:.
  • CassieNic
    Options
    Thanks! I just took my before pictures. :blushing: at least the bathing suit fit me this time! when i was at my highest, at my 6wk check up after i had my daughter...the bottoms were WAY to snug....i didnt even take the pictures, just threw the bathing suit in the back of my closet, i just had to dig through shoes i never wear to find it again. :laugh:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    southern_gurl... Slim in 6 (SI6) is a six-week long workout program with trainer Debbie Siebers that is part of the Beachbody catalog of workout programs. Some folks would consider it kind of a "starter" program, but I've done some of the workouts in the series, and depending on your current level of fitness, they WILL work you (which is a good thing!). The workouts range in time anywhere from 11 minutes (ab workout) to a full 60-minute cardio / body shaping workout. You also get a lot of additional stuff with the workout programs as well (nutritional guide, calendar, resistance band, etc.).

If you want to learn more about the program, you can visit my website below, click on "Shop for Products", and you'll find it. If you decide the program is for you, pick it up there, and Beachbody will assign me as your coach. I'd love to work with you on your fitness journey! Another good point is it comes with a 6-week money-back guarantee. If you try and and don't like the results, you can send it right on back. Best of luck..

Cassie... Good program choice to get a 4-6 week change. Stay consistent with it and with your nutrition, and you'll succeed for sure. I'm sure your hubby will love you for it (we like that kinda stuff... lol). Hopefully, this will mean a long-term change for you in terms of your health and exercise and you'll just keep on getting better. Go get 'em..!!!

im still a beginner, thats why i picked this one instead of some of the other more intimidating ones(p90's or the chalean extreme) and didnt seem all 'dancey' like the hip hop stuff or turbo jam. but i liked the 6wk program thng it has going for it, i need something to tell me what to eat and what to do or im just lost. maybe after i complete this ill have the confidence to try one of the harder ones through your page. :wink:
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    I liked slim in 6, but I got bored with it rather quickly - something about her voice started to really annoy me. Turning the voloume down helped. All the work outs are really good and do combine cardio and resistance training.
    I am not a class taker at a gym and this was the only cardo DVD I was able to stick with for any period of time. I did see a reduction in inches.
    Good luck and enjoy it!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    What is the meal plan for slim in 6? Is it a 40/30/30?
  • trenauldo
    Options
    im still a beginner, thats why i picked this one instead of some of the other more intimidating ones(p90's or the chalean extreme) and didnt seem all 'dancey' like the hip hop stuff or turbo jam. but i liked the 6wk program thng it has going for it, i need something to tell me what to eat and what to do or im just lost. maybe after i complete this ill have the confidence to try one of the harder ones through your page. :wink:
    I'm sure someone's said on here before, but the best workout program for you is one you will stick to doing consistently. It's that last word that gets you the results. I'll agree that Hip Hop Abs has a lot of dance-oriented moves in it, which are great, but I'm not so much into that personally. Turbo Jam has a little bit of dance-ish-ness to it, but I find it's more kickboxing and punching moves than anything else. My wife does that program currently, and I've done some TJ workouts, and they will work you, no doubt.

As to nutrition, clean and portion control is the rule, and that does not mean that you have to sacrifice taste or variety. Make sure you use this site to keep track of your intake on a daily basis. I suggest for most folks to do that faithfully and honestly for one week, then take a look and see where you are. You can see where your habits shake out in that time and where you may need to adjust. If you care to share, I'd be more than happy to help you out in that area. Go get 'em..!
  • trenauldo
    Options
    What is the meal plan for slim in 6? Is it a 40/30/30?
    Not sure off the top of my head. I'll check out the program materials when I get home tonight and get back to you.