Holy Smokes!

Options
I was walking around in this pair of sweatpants that I have had since my last pregnancy. I never tied them before, but they were annoying me this morning--they kept sliding down. I was thinking, "What is wrong with these pants? The elastic must be going or something."

Then I realized, MY PANTS ARE FALLING OFF ME! Holy smokes! It's WORKING!

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    I was walking around in this pair of sweatpants that I have had since my last pregnancy. I never tied them before, but they were annoying me this morning--they kept sliding down. I was thinking, "What is wrong with these pants? The elastic must be going or something."

• happyhubbard
    Options
    What a great feeling! Keep up the hard work and dedication!:flowerforyou:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Today's the first day it's warm enough to wear my favorite PJs and I did the same thing! :happy: How great is that feeling! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

good for you:flowerforyou:
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:wink:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling?!?! Congrats!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :happy:

Also, I have this habit, ever since giving birth and having that "hangover" stomach, of grabbing the sides of it. (I know, it's gross.) But anyway, I am having trouble grabbing the sides of the part that hang over. It's weird. I'm losing all over the place! :laugh:
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    YAY!!!

NOW YOU NEED TO SAVE $$ TO BUY NEW CLOTHES. IT'S A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD.
    I'm happy that i NEED to buy new clothes ... but i have to continue wearing clothes that are OBVIOUSLY way too big for me because i can't afford new clothes ... and i'm still losing so why waist more money ...

**ugh**
    I hate that i can't just get $5000 from Clinton and Stacey (What Not to Wear) and buy a whole new wardrobe.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

**ugh**
    I hate that i can't just get $5000 from Clinton and Stacey (What Not to Wear) and buy a whole new wardrobe.

Amen to that...I keep asking my boyfriend and friends to nominate me for that, but they're not listening. Damn them.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amy, that is so awesome!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    WTG amy! your kickin butt! :laugh:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    way to go your doing so well keep it up:happy:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :laugh: The elastic must be going bad....

congrats! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!