Vitamins

Options
I normally take a womens multi vitamin and ran out so I picked up something a little different. It's one a day Women's Active Mind & Body. I was just wondering if anyone else takes this and if not what do you take if anything? Not sure that I like it to much, I took it about an hour ago and my brain feels a little weird... :ohwell:

Replies

• ronkswife2000
    Options
    I normally take a womens multi vitamin and ran out so I picked up something a little different. It's one a day Women's Active Mind & Body. I was just wondering if anyone else takes this and if not what do you take if anything? Not sure that I like it to much, I took it about an hour ago and my brain feels a little weird... :ohwell:
  • ggooding12
    Options
    I have One-a-day womens and I also have a one-a-day carb smart. I like the one-a-day womens but forget to take it half the time because if I take it on an empty stomach it makes me sick. Never tried the mind and body.
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I have One-a-day womens and I also have a one-a-day carb smart. I like the one-a-day womens but forget to take it half the time because if I take it on an empty stomach it makes me sick. Never tried the mind and body.

I normally take the plain one a day for women multi vitamin but this mind and body is suppose to help w/ energy and memory (which I lack a lot of) also breast and bone health... I'm going to try it out and see if it helps...
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been taking the One-a-Day Weight Smart w/ Green Tea and I really like it! The first couple of times I took it on an empty stomach and I was ssooo nausous.(sp.) So now I just make sure I eat a good breakfast when I take it. Eating breakfast is one of my weaknesses so it's perfect! It forces me to get up a little earlier and eat breaky and I feel much better throughout the day!
    :happy:
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I also take 2 Genuine Health o3mega softgels a day as well as Jamieson Calcium/Magnesium and a seperate vit D. I live in Canada and I swear I would not get through a winter without extra vit D and o3 Mega.