Reflection on the Journey so far...

Options
A thought occurred to me last night...I'm nearing the end of my weight loss journey (I have about 10 pounds I'd like to lose, but will be okay if I just lose .4 more...reaching my Weight Watchers goal)...I've been here before, but I'm different this time. I have REALLY changed the way I think about food. In the past I've done everything from crazy, overboard deprivation to "pretending" I was serious. This time I can look back and see the progress I've made in my thinking...When I started I had atrocious habits, ate almost all processed food and was sluggish and felt bad all the time. I started and began eating the fruits and vegetables because they were "Free", and lower fat things because they left me "Points" to spend on things like low-fat ice cream and fiber rich low calorie brownies. I still wasn't satisfied, so I tried eating more "real" food and less "healthy junk"...eventually I decided that "healthy junk" wasn't really that good and I wanted more wholesome food...now I eat clean most of the time. I still enjoy a treat of a good old fashioned chili cheesburger or a real brownie. No more "healthy junk" for me...when I have a treat it's a real treat!!! I'm proud to say I finally get it!!!! Yay, me!!!!