Story (with before and after pictures)

Options
Before I had my babies (I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son) I had never gotten over 120... then almost a year after having my youngest I found my self at 148. 8 pounds heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter I knew then I needed to change something if I didn't want to just keep putting the weight on.
So for the past 8 weeks I have been eating right and working my butt off (Doing turbo jam every night!!! I LOVE TURBO JAM!!!) and it has really paid off. If I knew it'd only take 8 weeks to get where I am I would have done it a long time ago!!!!! lol.
This morning I got on the scale and weighed 129. That's 19 pounds lost!!!! I still have a while to go. I want to lose 9 more pounds(putting me at 120 good weight for my 5'4 very small frame) and then start working on making everything toned.

I'm going to try to put my before and after pictures on here lets see if this works... lol

progress-3.jpg
**thank you WillPillageYourVillageForFood**

I didn't notice that I had made so much progress when I look in the mirror but looking at these pictures I'm very proud of the work that I have done. Hopefully I can continue on this road of success and lose this last 9 pounds and really get in shape!!!!

Thanks for reading my story just wanted to share my success with everyone!!! Oh and I couldn't do it with would myfitnesspal.com and all the people on it!!! :):):)

Replies

• wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Before I had my babies (I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son) I had never gotten over 120... then almost a year after having my youngest I found my self at 148. 8 pounds heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter I knew then I needed to change something if I didn't want to just keep putting the weight on.
    So for the past 8 weeks I have been eating right and working my butt off (Doing turbo jam every night!!! I LOVE TURBO JAM!!!) and it has really paid off. If I knew it'd only take 8 weeks to get where I am I would have done it a long time ago!!!!! lol.
    This morning I got on the scale and weighed 129. That's 19 pounds lost!!!! I still have a while to go. I want to lose 9 more pounds(putting me at 120 good weight for my 5'4 very small frame) and then start working on making everything toned.

I'm going to try to put my before and after pictures on here lets see if this works... lol

progress-3.jpg
    **thank you WillPillageYourVillageForFood**

I didn't notice that I had made so much progress when I look in the mirror but looking at these pictures I'm very proud of the work that I have done. Hopefully I can continue on this road of success and lose this last 9 pounds and really get in shape!!!!

Thanks for reading my story just wanted to share my success with everyone!!! Oh and I couldn't do it with would myfitnesspal.com and all the people on it!!! :):):)
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    so I can't figure out how to get my picture on here lol someone help me??
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Options
    great success story! I am not the technical genius that some people here are, but I think you have to put the pictures in your profile. At least that is what I have seen others do. Congratulations on all those pounds lost!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    progress-3.jpg

Just make the UPPER CASE IMG's into lower case img's.:bigsmile:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    WOW, I didn't look at your pictures before fixing them for you. Way to go!!!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fabulous!!:happy:

I just recently...like 3 weeks ago, got into TurboJam. I am super excited about it. Thanks for posting!:flowerforyou:
  • repete11
    repete11 Posts: 53
    Options
    awesome. You look great. This is very inspirational for me. I am stuck at about 134 and I just bought Turbo Jam. It is stuck one town away because of the blizzard. Anyway, now I have a reason to be more excited! Thanks and keep up the good work!
  • Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    Options
    I love posts like this! This helps me so much with my motivation!

Thanks!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Remember the camera does not lie ... what a great story those pictures paint !!!!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You're doing and awesome job!!!! Keep it up girl!!!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Wow, only 8 weeks. What a huge difference? Do you know if there's any difference between Taebo and Turbo Jam?
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone!!!!! I've worked hard for this and I'm not done yet!!!!

pavang92 Yes there is a difference between taebo and turbo jam. I don't really like taebo I get very bored with it after only a few minutes. Turbo Jam does a lot of similar movies but its more uh... dancey?? lol not a word but the only way I can think of to describe it. And its very up beat and has great music and the lady who does it is very motivating and uplifting. I def. recommend it. The work outs just fly by and they are actually fun. She even says "If your work out isn't fun you aren't gonna do it!"
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    ok, Im sold, I'll buy Turbo jam!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone!!!!! I've worked hard for this and I'm not done yet!!!!

pavang92 Yes there is a difference between taebo and turbo jam. I don't really like taebo I get very bored with it after only a few minutes. Turbo Jam does a lot of similar movies but its more uh... dancey?? lol not a word but the only way I can think of to describe it. And its very up beat and has great music and the lady who does it is very motivating and uplifting. I def. recommend it. The work outs just fly by and they are actually fun. She even says "If your work out isn't fun you aren't gonna do it!"
    Thanks for your input. You look great. May I ask you, did you only do Turbo Jam? I want my belly to go down, it's my hardest part and it doesn't want to go down at all.
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    [/quote]
    Thanks for your input. You look great. May I ask you, did you only do Turbo Jam? I want my belly to go down, it's my hardest part and it doesn't want to go down at all.
    [/quote]

Yeah turbo jam is the only work out I do. I do the 20 minute work out 3 times a week, then they have one called cardio party that is 40 minutes and I do it twice a week and then theres one called ab jam and I do it everynight . I'm about to switch it though because the 20 minute work out has become to easy. lol
    I've noticed if I don't work my abs every night then the next day my tummy pokes out more. also... make sure you are drinking enough water. Helps with the water weight and the bloat.Hope that helps!!!
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Yay for you! Where can I buy turbo jam?:smile:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good thread. Good luck. Very inspiring to see it can be done! Tks for sharing story with pics!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look Awesome and must feel great too!!

I regret not taking pics of myself...You forget what you used to look like.
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jaclyn53
    Jaclyn53 Posts: 5
    Options
    You made a believer out of me! I just ordered it! hahahhaa

Great job! YOUR AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!