Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• nallbaby10
    Options
    peaut butter on apples, carrots, pbjs, crackers, waffles toast lol spoonfulls yummm
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    3 GG Scandinavian Bran Crisp breads; spread with 2 tblspns peanut butter; slice a banana on top; drizzle with 2 tsp honey; sprinkle with cinnamon. When I have extra calories to use, sprinkle with Ghiradeli semi-sweet chocolate chips!

Just getting into natural peanut butter - really great peanut taste without the sugar!

I can eat peanut butter until I'm sick, literally. The other day, went on a binge ---- two sleeves of ritz with peanut butter. I was so freakin sick about 45 min later.
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think it would taste good on just about anything! Peanut Butter makes me giddy! :laugh:
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I read every post here! :bigsmile: I have tried most of these.

There is one I got from Jane Brody's cookbook. Now I just go by what I have in the house. I warm some, peanut butter, add a bit of lemon juice, put fresh minced garlic in, and a tiny bit of soy sauce to taste. I'll put it on whole grain crackers like rye or whatever I have. I like Wassa (sp? )
  • Gemini3162
    Options
    I too, love peanut butter - creamy and I found a new peanut butter that is a powder and you mix it with water. It's called PB2 and I think it's wonderful and very low calorie.They also have a chocolate PB2. 2T has the following: 52.2 calories, 1.2 g fat, .46g saturated fat, less than ,01g trans fat, cholesterol less than 1g, 59.9g sodium, 6.0 total carbs, 1g fiber, 3.65 sugars, 3.85g protein.
    Here is the website address: http://www.bellplantation.com/
    I LOVE this stuff! I only mix up what I am going to eat right away as it doesn't keep that long after you mix in the water but that means there is nothing in there that isn't natural or good for you. Check it out! :happy: :happy:
  • orodee
    orodee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on rice cakes.... nom nom nom! :happy:
  • Ninatoots
    Options
    Lyrics:
    Well, there's a food going 'round and it's a sticky, sticky goo
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    It tastes to good, but it's so hard to chew
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    People everywhere, they think it's the most
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    Early in the morning they put it on their toast
    - Peanut, peanut butter

Chorus: I like peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, chunky peanut butter, too!

My old dog started barking in the middle of the night
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    He woke up all my neighbors, I almost got in a fight
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    So I gave him peanut butter just to quiet him down
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    He chewed himself to sleep and he never made a sound
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    Chorus

I went to a dinner party and what did they eat?
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    I took a big bite and it stuck to my teeth
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    People going 'round look like they got the mumps
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    They were eating peanut butter in great, big hunks
    - Peanut, peanut butter
    Chorus
  • Destinie589
    Options
    I like it best made into a frosting and put on top of a banana cupcake.. the elvis. :heart:
    And on toast, and crackers, and veggies, and on fruit... yea thats some good stuff.
  • Mesha_yy
    Mesha_yy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1/2 tbsp peanut butter, whisked with a glass of milk & topped off with whipped cream

Yes this is peanut butter at its best .............
    *Heads to kitchen*
  • Ninatoots
    Options
    http://www.bellplantation.com/

I'll wonder now, does it taste good?
  • Renabeeful
    Options
    ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

No, i'm just kidding.
    I eat it on bread, with fruits, in oatmeal, in a sauce( it's an African dish that tastes great!), and on EVERYTHING! ;D
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When you say peanut butter, are you talking about brands like Jiff and Skippy? Or whole food kinda peanut butter. Does it make a difference?
  • phillips9366
    phillips9366 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You think peanut btter is good. Try almond butter. I bet that any way you like peanut butter, you'll love almond butter.

My lunch is often 2 pieces of Oroweat - Health Full Nutty Grain Bread, 1 TBS almond butter, and 1 TBS all fruit jelly (295 cals, but who's counting?:laugh:).

13114540.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Soften Peanut butter in Microwave and stir into chocolate ice cream ..or frozen yogurt... HEAVEN... like a reece's peanut butter cup!

I think we eat PB on apples everyday at our house. YUM...

'course PB is good on probably most anything... or completely by itself...
    (Peanut Butter/ Almond Butter...both ROCK!) Hope I never have to live without either!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    This is too funny that I just stumbled onto this thread. Not normally a PNB person but recently have changed my tastes. I love it on a warm, toasted Oroweat Thin Bun and sprinkled with sugar & cinnamon. Also great as a sandwich topped with sliced banana.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    with a spoon, late at night, in a dark closet.....(did i mention i could eat the entire jar???) :blushing:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I cant have it in my house because I will eat the entire jar!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    with a spoon, late at night, in a dark closet.....(did i mention i could eat the entire jar???) :blushing:

:drinker:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    You think peanut btter is good. Try almond butter. I bet that any way you like peanut butter, you'll love almond butter.

My lunch is often 2 pieces of Oroweat - Health Full Nutty Grain Bread, 1 TBS almond butter, and 1 TBS all fruit jelly (295 cals, but who's counting?:laugh:).

13114540.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

It is 17.00 a jar here!!!
  • BSU_BroncoMisa
    Options
    PB on a spoon straight out the jar. One tablespoon is a perfect snack for me. I do love the occasional PB and banana sandwich too.